Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2018 10:02:03 AM EDT
I’ve seen plenty about marches in other states but nothing about Concord. Any word, info, links?

The gun show is this weekend at Everett Ice Arena so there should be a good crowd around already.

UPDATE: 2:00 pm

At the rally. Crowd is gathering. Looks like about a hundred people or so. Add reports photos below.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 7:32:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm trying to find out too...we all need to show up at these things.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 11:11:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Lets hear from those who will be attending.  I hope it's everyone on here from NH.  The rallys are only as good as theamount of people who actually show up.  If 20 people show up, then be ready for all your voices to be ignored.  I'd like to see a few thousand show up.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I plan to be there.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#6]
LATEST NEWS FROM NHFC
Important Rally – Saturday, April 14, 2PM
by NHFC, INC. on APRIL 11, 2018
I want you know about an important event on Saturday.  The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans has organized Second Amendment rallies in all 50 state capitals on Saturday, April 14.  All rallies will start at 2PM EDT and are peaceful protests.  We are calling for action at the ballot box in November.
NHFC Vice President, Paul Marquis and I will be at the New Hampshire Rally at the Statehouse in Concord.  I have been invited to speak and I have accepted the invitation and will be speaking for NHFC and our partners at Gun Owners of America.  I have been told that State Representative Al Baldasaro and former GOP State Chair Jack Kimball are also on the speakers list.

NHFC will be conducting a free raffle, the first 200 people to arrive at the statehouse will be given a free ticket for chance to win one of five 30 round AR 15 Magazines with the NHFC logo etched on them.  These magazines were manufactured by D&H Manufacturing, have Palmetto State Armory floorplates and we had them customized with the NHFC logo laser etched on the side.  Come early for a chance to win a free magazine!

Please plan to attend this important rally to show your support for the Second Amendment and the entire US Constitution.

Thanks for your continued support!

In liberty,

Alan M. Rice
President – NHFC, Inc.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 12:09:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I plan to be there.
View Quote
#metoo.
What's the ARFcom secret squirrel sign?
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Going to the Concord gun show, then to the rally afterwards.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 11:14:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same here.  Going to the gunshow then dropping by the rally.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be at the rally.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Just left the gun show. It’s mobbed.

Killing some time until the rally.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 2:01:36 PM EDT
[#13]
At the rally. Crowd is gathering. Looks like about a hundred people or so. Add reports and photos here.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#14]
We need a rally point for arfcommers.  How about the white Birch to the right of the Daniel Webster statue?
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Some good speeches.

I’ll post some photos later. I’m not mobile capable.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm here late. See enough is enough retard interrupting speakers to imply racist motivation of the 2A
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 3:33:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm here late. See enough is enough retard interrupting speakers to imply racist motivation of the 2A
View Quote
I heard that. Didn’t know where came from. Itse’s  speech was fantastic. Unfortunately, I had to leave before it ended.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#18]
It was a jackass in a purple shirt holding a sign that said enough is enough.  Pompous ass... Very low key for his ilk though!
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Was there with my 10 year old son. It was good for us to get out and be there.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Not sure who the guy at the end was, from the crowd with the quote from Sam Adams, but that was a good exclamation point.
I appreciated his enthusiasm.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
I still can't figure out what he was trying to imply by that?
Because majority of blacks were slaves in 1776, what does that have to do with the militia laws that Dan Itse was talking about? Odd.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#22]
LOL at the communist in the purple shirt. A crowd of pro-gun people were debating him. It felt like a gang bang. Not that I would know what a gang bang feels like.

Thank you everyone who came out.

Quoted:
Not sure who the guy at the end was, from the crowd with the quote from Sam Adams, but that was a good exclamation point.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I wish I could bottle his enthusiasm and inject it into my veins.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Because majority of blacks were slaves in 1776, what does that have to do with the militia laws that Dan Itse was talking about? Odd.
The communist said something to the effect that there were no black people working at the Capitol. Perhaps he was implying that blacks had no say in the New Hampshire Constitution? Well, there aren't many black people in New Hampshire. That's just demographics.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
LOL at the communist in the purple shirt. A crowd of pro-gun people were debating him. It felt like a gang bang. Not that I would know what a gang bang feels like.
View Quote
Somehow I missed that.  I must have been standing somewhere that was out of line of sight of that little party, or paying too much attention to the speakers.

To the left of the steps and by the sidewalk, there was some lady holding up a sign that said that her bullet points were tolerance, compassion, and I forget what else was on her sign.  Someone was having a discussion with her as things were winding down.

It was nice to have one speaker point out that when folks like us protest, we leave the area as clean as it was when we got there, yet protesters on the other side often leave an assload of trash in their wake after their protests.  See, range clean ups instill good habits! LOL
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 11:15:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Photo time. Raise your hand if you’re in here...subject to persec issues, of course.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 2:31:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was trying to use misdirection and imply that racism is the underlying factor of the militias and gun ownership.  Its commonly used anti gunners who have a bit of warped history under their belt.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#28]
I wonder why Antifa never shows up at these, with their sticks and bottles of urine?
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Pic 1, in between the flags, bright blue coat. However it is more green than blue.
Pis 2, far right.  (lol, far right)
Missed me in #3
#4 you're looking at my butt.
#5 and 6, you really are looking at my butt, aren't you?  BTW, that's an eddie bauer hat.  Label is on the back.  On the front it says simply "Navy"
9 and 13 show more of the green.  Fuck it was cold!
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wonder why Antifa never shows up at these, with their sticks and bottles of urine?
View Quote
I think that was addressed with the story of the French women.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Pic 1, in between the flags, bright blue coat. However it is more green than blue.
Pis 2, far right.  (lol, far right)
Missed me in #3
#4 you're looking at my butt.
#5 and 6, you really are looking at my butt, aren't you?  BTW, that's an eddie bauer hat.  Label is on the back.  On the front it says simply "Navy"
9 and 13 show more of the green.  Fuck it was cold!
View Quote
I was not specifically looking at your butt, but I am glad that your butt was there.

Yes...it was cold.

I put in about an hour and a half before I had to go for family obligations.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Damn it, you caught me.

In pic #12 on the far side.  I was the short guy towards the back of the crowd with the blue Strategic Air Command hat on.

Good thing it was on Saturday, instead of in yesterday's crappy weather.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Damn it, you caught me.

In pic #12 on the far side.  I was the short guy towards the back of the crowd with the blue Strategic Air Command hat on.

Good thing it was on Saturday, instead of in yesterday's crappy weather.
View Quote
I see you now. It took me a while to find you though.

There’s something in that picture that kept diverting my attention away from the search for a guy with a blue hat.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Alright, i am serious.
We need some common signal to find each other. A bolt face logo hat is always in order, but i would suggest a bright yellow one, don't step on snake hat, etc.
That way, if any stuff starts, we know who to rally around.

I've also said, when the shtf we should use yellow as our banner color.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Sorry I missed this! Had family obligations... Why are these rallys always freezing cold?

Also, best of show in pic 12!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top