Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2021 9:42:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: westford86]
Reloading supplies are hard to come by these days....  What's the best place to find supplies, specifically primers?  

I happen to have 1K (each) of S&B small pistol and large pistol primers, however I need some large rifle primers for my current project.  Anyone out there want to trade their large rifle primers for my pistol primers?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 10:04:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alaska-Shooter] [#1]
I wish I could find any primers for sale.  Where are you located?  If you’re in the Palmer/Wasilla area or want to drive out there to meet me - I’m in for a trade

ETA: I see you asked about Anc so your call on if you want to drive to the Palmer area
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You might call Boondock in ER.  They get a few in every once in a while.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 2:00:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mwarnick1:
I wish I could find any primers for sale.  Where are you located?  If you’re in the Palmer/Wasilla area or want to drive out there to meet me - I’m in for a trade

ETA: I see you asked about Anc so your call on if you want to drive to the Palmer area
View Quote

I am in Eagle River, but would be willing to get up to Palmer.  Right now I am flat-out until later in the month.  I'll shoot you a PM soon and we can discuss.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By desentis:
You might call Boondock in ER.  They get a few in every once in a while.
View Quote
Bring cash. They're luddites and don't believe in debit cards.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 1:03:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AKFF] [#5]
I have a brick of winchester standard and a brick of Remington magnum large rifle primers.  

I would trade for small pistol.

I’m in south anchorage but work in Muldoon so can meet up anywhere

Attachment Attached File

ETA:  I have about 2k of each of those if anybody else wants to trade. Also have large pistol.    Only looking for small rifle or small pistol.  Not looking to sell.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AKFF:
I have a brick of winchester standard and a brick of Remington magnum large rifle primers.  

I would trade for small pistol.

I’m in south anchorage but work in Muldoon so can meet up anywhere

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169488/image_jpg-2156548.JPG

ETA:  I have about 2k of each of those if anybody else wants to trade. Also have large pistol.    Only looking for small rifle or small pistol.  Not looking to sell.
View Quote

Just replied to you message.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 12:53:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Would Large Rifle Magnum work?

Oddly, i'm looking for about 1k Shotgun primers.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#8]
There’s nothing odd about a Fudd looking for shotgun primers.  Totally normal.

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:09:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AKFF] [#9]
I’m looking to trade some more primers for some projects.  I have the following and am looking for small pistol magnum, small rifle magnum, CCI 41, and large rifle magnum.  Also looking  for Unique or RL22.  I have some Tac I could trade.  

I’m in anchorage.

2 thousand
Attachment Attached File

3 thousand
Attachment Attached File

2 thousand
Attachment Attached File

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top