Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2022 11:11:34 PM EDT
Dan O'Donnel was talking about up coming debates on his show today.  
Did anyone catch who, what , and where?
I think it was Gov and AG.  Maybe LT Gov.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if Michels will show up for this one
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#2]
It will be Wednesday, July 27th.

The AG debate will be the week prior, I missed the date.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard this morning that the AG debate will be at 9AM wed morning.  You can hear it on WISN radio 1130
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I listened to most of the debate this morning.
Larco seems slimy.   One of the questions he was asked was "since you supported legalizing pot when you were in the legislature how do you reconcile this with your tough on crime stance now?   Do you support legalizing pot?  
He would not say if he supported pot or not.    He pointed the finger at Toney  and said he has not prosecuted all his pot cases.  
Larco refused to answer that questioned.   His other reposes did not ring true.

There was a woman on the debate I do not remember her name.   She was hard to listen to.  There were a lot of umms and aaaas and gaps with silence while she tried to come up with answers.
She said she decided to run for the AG because of the people that got shot and how they have not been treated  right.  I am thinking while I listening to her she was talking about people shot by criminals.  Nope.  She was talking about people that received the covid shots.

Toney sound prepared and answered all the questions.    He is the only one to have any experience prosecuting a criminal case.

I am not saying Toney is the best guy for the job, but he was the best prepared, and answered all the questions.

Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:33:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Her name is Karen Mueller.
And yeah, she was totally unprepared and disorganized.
She seems to be the Ranthum of the AG race.

Hard pass.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Her name is Karen Mueller.
And yeah, she was totally unprepared and disorganized.
She seems to be the Ranthum of the AG race.

Hard pass.
View Quote
No kidding. I've been pretty hard on Toney at the beginning but he's won me over through the process. I'm rather convinced Jarchow will lose to Peggy Jr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top