Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2021 9:49:16 AM EDT
Can’t find anything I don’t like about him.

https://jacksonlahmeyer.com/
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Lankford is an asshat! He bends like a twig in order to get votes. I wouldn’t vote for the douche if he was the only candidate!
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think I want another preacher.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think I want another preacher.
View Quote

They make good used car salesman
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Ill vote for anyone more conservative than Lankford
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I went to the Canadian County Ok2A thing and heard him speak, wasn’t very impressed. He comes across as a smooth talking preacher, which isn’t much better than a career politician. I guess he’s better than Langford, but not by much.
Someone asked him a specific question about AR’s and he had to admit he doesn’t know much about them, but supports the 2nd. That didn’t look good at an OK2A event.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went to the Canadian County Ok2A thing and heard him speak, wasn’t very impressed. He comes across as a smooth talking preacher, which isn’t much better than a career politician. I guess he’s better than Langford, but not by much.
Someone asked him a specific question about AR’s and he had to admit he doesn’t know much about them, but supports the 2nd. That didn’t look good at an OK2A event.
View Quote

I guess just not being elected makes him better than Langford. My thoughts are school teachers and preachers are not very trustworthy.

Maybe y’all should have took him to the range and showed him how fun AR’s can be?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Nope, Something about him just shouts out.....NOPE. He's in it for the buck. Pastie smile is a big warning sign for me.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#9]
I can still remember seeing my grandpa’s cousin in a fight on the floor of Oklahoma House of Representatives on oeta. Mamma Mamma come quick cousin Jimmy is in a fight! Even as a ten or eleven year old kid I was trying to get her to drive my buddy’s and I up to back him up. Those last few years of his life were very painful watching the Democratic Party turn into everything he despised.

The problem is off the top of my head I can’t think of anyone at this point that I really think would stand a chance. Mr Sherryl that owns the McCalister stock yard would be good but I don’t think he would stand a snow balls chance in hell of being elected. The school teachers union pretty much controls Oklahoma politics. That’s why pretty much only a preacher stands a chance or a lawyer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top