Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2022 11:00:16 AM EDT
Haven't bought a firearm in years.  I'm a 1911 guy, and generally don't believe in polymer frames.  But, I'm coming around.

So, between south STL down to Cape Girardeau, who's going to have the best deal on a Sig P365?
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey man, sorry I missed your message or txt I was sleeping, been a hectic few days with only a few hours of sleep a night. Always on call sucks...

When I saw this post, I was like Shit, I forgot to get back to Bill...

To answer your question, I pretty much buy all serial numbered things from Ben At Cedar Falls in there in Bonne Terre or Des lodge, or whatever the area is called.

If you shop around you might find it a bit cheaper, but probably not much.  
He is good to go and has always done right by me for the last 15+ years.
My Glock G34's slide is up there right now getting milled for RMR cuts so I can try out a RDS, if I can ever afford it.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2022 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey man, sorry I missed your message or txt I was sleeping, been a hectic few days with only a few hours of sleep a night. Always on call sucks...

When I saw this post, I was like Shit, I forgot to get back to Bill...

To answer your question, I pretty much buy all serial numbered things from Ben At Cedar Falls in there in Bonne Terre or Des lodge, or whatever the area is called.

If you shop around you might find it a bit cheaper, but probably not much.  
He is good to go and has always done right by me for the last 15+ years.
My Glock G34's slide is up there right now getting milled for RMR cuts so I can try out a RDS, if I can ever afford it.  

View Quote

Thanks Scott!  I didn't want to pester you again.  Figured you were busy when I didn't hear back from my 1AM text, lol.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 7:42:57 AM EDT
[#3]
When I bought mine a few years back rural king had the best price.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
If you were in the kc area I could hook you up.  I'm a home based dealer and I have an account direct with Sig.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When I bought mine a few years back rural king had the best price.
View Quote

From what I'm finding, buying a gun today is a lot like buying a new vehicle.  Pay full price or don't buy it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you were in the kc area I could hook you up.  I'm a home based dealer and I have an account direct with Sig.
View Quote

Meet in Jeff City? lol...  I know, I know.  I had an FFL in IL.  You can only do it on your premises or a gun show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top