Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2020 5:56:19 PM EDT
I'm in the Lake Norman area and trying to find a go-to FFL for transfers.

There's a place or two around the corner, but they have absurd prices for transfers, so I accept I may have to drive and I don't mind branching out a little. (N. Charlotte, Mooresville, Concord, etc).

Really just want a place I can become a regular.

Who does everyone use?
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 8:32:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump - no one has an FFL they use in the area?
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Statesville:

City pawn or Union grove general store.

Pointblank in Mooresville, never used them yet

Think they charge around $30 these days
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is an option that seems to get good reviews...plan on trying him out for my next transfer...

http://www.northlakefirearms.com
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 10:52:32 PM EDT
[#4]
If weekend hours are less important to you than low fees and no BS then check out TR Inc in Concord, right by the airport. Been using him for years.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out Alley Pawn in Mooresville.  IDK what they're charging off hand but I do know that EVERYTHING in store sells for a good bit less than what's listed on the tag.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If weekend hours are less important to you than low fees and no BS then check out TR Inc in Concord, right by the airport. Been using him for years.
View Quote

I used Neil for a few transfers when I was drilling in Charlotte before retiring from the National Guard, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again if he wasn't 3 hours away.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I just used northlake firearms top notch and stand up guy I love the small business customer service feel
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 10:32:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just used northlake firearms top notch and stand up guy I love the small business customer service feel
View Quote

Used him this week also...great experience and will be using him again.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I've used LKN Pawn without issues.  I think he charges $20 but call first and ask.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top