Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2021 6:49:51 AM EDT
Anyone ever heard of , or used Predator tactical out of Doswell va?   Friend of a friends looking at a job there.

TIA.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 6:43:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Opened up in the same shop TTI is in near/at Ashland, Va.  I've had some rifle work done by TTI.  Great work, no issues.

As far as Predator goes all I can tell you is the people setting up the displays/filling the racks, etc. when I was up there to pick up my last work/carbine Rick worked on used to be (may still be) at the local gun shows.

Don't know their names.  The lady (wife? partner?) is short, dark haired and has a teeny tiny dog so small you don't think it's real till it moves, barks, or something.  If you've been to any of the Richmond or Doswell gun shows you may remember seeing their tables or talking to them.

I don't remember if I ever bought anything from them or not but I did make a remark or to about that tiny little dog at one show.  

I've had Rick work on a couple guns for me (yeah, I know, said that already) and I don't think he'd be working with people he didn't think were good people.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks     Good to hear Ricks staying busy. Now that I know where it is I’ll have to stop by .
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 7:07:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't know if he's busy now or not, but he was busy when I had that last carbine in his shop.

First time I had him do some work he quoted me 5 to 7 days and then called 3 days later to tell me it was ready.

Last time he told me he was really backed up and it could be awhile.  I grinned and reminded him of the first time and he shook his head and told me he really was backed up.  I left the carbine anyway.

Took him just over a month to make the call to have me come pick it up.  Totally worth it though.  He does great work.  I always like how he takes the time to go over the rifle with you and tell you what he did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top