Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2021 11:41:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Balloo]
I had a reply in another thread and made a mistake about that users state laws.  So......

There is a group of Texas members that gets together a couple times a year to drink, do a swap meet, hangout, and sometimes shoot, but mostly just shoot the shit.  Member wolfjflywheel started doing these and they are called Cheesecake.  

I will give you a taste of what cheesecake is all about.  Member Scott_S had some USGI mags that he ended up giving me.  One had a date code of 6-91.  Member backbencher pointed out that some states can have these pre ban and cannot have newer ones.  

I put a magpul follower in it and tested the spring strength with a dowel, it cycles smooth with plenty of strength.  Loaded up 20rds and shook the shit out of it with no rounds coming loose.  Manually cycled the CH and emptied the mag with no stoppage.

The first member to post in this thread can have it.  IM me your shipping info and it's yours.  If you need the original follower, I can't remember which one it was but I can throw a couple in there or at least one that I think is the correct one.  It's not mint, but it's not beat up either.

I, along with others, are greatful for wolfjflywheel for hosting these things.  There is a lot of generousity and comradery at cheesecake and if you can't come here for it, I would be more than happy to bring a piece of it to you!

I might be a little slow to respond, but do not worry, I will check this thread tomorrow morning.

@wolfjflywheel
@Scott_S
@backbencher

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:29:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: steve8140] [#1]
I’ll pass since I’m moving to a free state but good on you guys to help us out. It’s always appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ll take it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 12:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chris1001:
I’ll take it. Thanks.
View Quote

Sounds good.  

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome and thank you!
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 3:33:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By djsmiles:
@balloo93

I might be moving to your neck of the woods.  Got to meet up with Backbencher and his son when I visited a couple of weeks ago.  
View Quote

Hell yeah!  Texas will take any and all gun lovers into her hot sweaty embrace.

Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Got the mag today! Thank you all so much! Genuinely appreciate the free state karma!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top