Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2022 11:36:38 AM EDT
I know it has been posted in different places (HERE) but I just wanted him to know that we are thinking of him here in the Hometown forum as well.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 11:41:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Me and the wife can't stop thinking and praying. I can't imagine his pain and pray he has support.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure thing... I've lurked for decades and he was always a mainstay on the boards.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 12:00:13 AM EDT
[#3]
sorry brother.

many prayers
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 12:37:11 AM EDT
[#4]
WOW! I can't even imagine your pain! Prayers and my deepest sympathy to you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 1:16:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Prayers from me would useless.  Wishing Bama the best.  He is a stellar member here.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]
my heart and my prayers go out to you Bama. I'm so very sorry.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Prayers for him.  May Our Great God receive her sweet spirit and provide comfort to her family.
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Continued prayers for him and family.   I think of him often since this happened.
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Continued prayers for him and family.   I think of him often since this happened.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2022 6:23:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I recall him posting his wife was in some rough situation. Really hate to read now she has passed.

My condolences to the man and his loved ones.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#12]
His story has been on my mind since he first posted it.

I can't imagine the pain.

If there was something that I could do it would be done.

Dang!
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:04:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Prayers are never useless. Whether you believe or not, the recipient beliefs matters in their world, it matters in your world, it matters in their world. It matters in our humanity.

Sending up a prayer or thought, for your fellow person is good for both you and them. It doesn't cost you anything, it doesn't hurt them.

I thank all of you for thinking and praying for the Mrs, and I and the family.

I can tell you, without a doubt, this year, so far, has been the most challenging ever in my life.

They say God, doesn't put anything on you that you can't overcome, he must have a huge plan for me.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prayers from me would useless.  Wishing Bama the best.  He is a stellar member here.

Prayers are never useless. Whether you believe or not, the recipient beliefs matters in their world, it matters in your world, it matters in their world. It matters in our humanity.

Sending up a prayer or thought, for your fellow person is good for both you and them. It doesn't cost you anything, it doesn't hurt them.

I thank all of you for thinking and praying for the Mrs, and I and the family.

I can tell you, without a doubt, this year, so far, has been the most challenging ever in my life.

They say God, doesn't put anything on you that you can't overcome, he must have a huge plan for me.

Bama, I am not religious, yet I did say a prayer for you and your family.  I can't imagine your loss.  Wishing you and your family the best. My condolences, seeing good men hurt is brutal.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I know it has been posted in different places (HERE) but I just wanted him to know that we are thinking of him here in the Hometown forum as well.
View Quote
Hear-Hear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top