Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2021 2:49:27 PM EDT
Gotta love Colorado. Saw this today at an outlet mall north of Denver...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait.  I thought the vax was to protect others.  

I'm so confused.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait.  I thought the vax was to protect others.  

I'm so confused.
View Quote

These people are a CULT.

That poster was in the kiddo section of that outlet mall. Propoganda.

I was tempted to knock it over, except it could negatively affect my Social Credit Score... ??
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Few drives between Greeley and Littleton I've seen their vax propaganda on billboards and city busses
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The battle in the tri-county area over schools and masks and vaccines is crazy.  People can't just let others choose what is best for themselves.  People have to shove their remedy down the throats of kids.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#5]
The vax doesn't protect you from it and it doesn't protect others... but it's being pushed to make it mandatory. Aside from an obvious false morality booster for a lie of an argument to allow for the growth of government and more power to the mongers holding positions, it does help big pharma with all the lost revenue during President Trumps term. And it was kinda known that obama and the big guy were very tight with big pharma. I'm wondering if the big guy got his cut of the action.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The vax doesn't protect you from it and it doesn't protect others... but it's being pushed to make it mandatory. Aside from an obvious false morality booster for a lie of an argument to allow for the growth of government and more power to the mongers holding positions, it does help big pharma with all the lost revenue during President Trumps term. And it was kinda known that obama and the big guy were very tight with big pharma. I'm wondering if the big guy got his cut of the action.
View Quote

The fact that our "leaders" won't discuss or consider naturally built resistance in people who've had the 'rona tells you all that you need to know.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 11:18:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I would draw a big dick in the mouth region of that poster.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 6:02:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would draw a big dick in the mouth region of that poster.
View Quote

Strangely enough, the poster wasn't there anymore when I swung by last week. Heh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top