Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2021 1:07:11 AM EDT
Firearms Policy Coalition

As most of us are painfully aware, just because the state legislature is adjourned doesn’t mean the grabbers aren’t busy. I sent emails and made phone calls to our U.S. Senators’ offices yesterday, re ATF director nominee. It probably won’t make a difference as far as how THEY vote, but I figured it might help them understand the political pressure some other senators in their party will hopefully be facing. The FPC website makes it pretty easy. And of course, be polite and brief.

There are also the proposed ATF rules. They’re proposing serializing other parts such as uppers, slides and no telling what else, in addition to going after 80% lowers, arm braces, etc.  The proposed rules are also listed on the FPC website. Some of our online dealers such as Primary Arms have information about them, and I think a portal set up for submitting comments.

ETA: Oh, that’s good- just noticed that there’s a thread/link pinned in the site notices above the forum about this very topic. Oh well…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top