Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2020 1:16:00 AM EDT
Driving through Colorado on Tuesday. Does anyone know if they sell this beer or where I could find it? Russian River Brewery our if California.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 7:32:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like 160 or so locations where it's available in Colorado: http://russianriverbrewing.com/colorado-distributor/
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#3]
While you are at it, pick up something from Odd 13 Brewing, it is widely distributed.   Just enter a zip code:  http://odd13brewing.com/content/wheretobuymap.html

Link Posted: 5/25/2020 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like 160 or so locations where it's available in Colorado: http://russianriverbrewing.com/colorado-distributor/
View Quote

crazy what you can find on the internet.  maybe share your search skills with the OP
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I seen the locations on the internet but it doesn’t mean they sell that particular beer.
Damn guys just asking a question about beer. Buying for my brothers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I seen the locations on the internet but it doesn’t mean they sell that particular beer.
Damn guys just asking a question about beer. Buying for my brothers.
View Quote

Perhaps if you were more specific about a location or route, someone would pipe up with "oh, I saw it on the shelf yesterday"
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Perhaps if you were more specific about a location or route, someone would pipe up with "oh, I saw it on the shelf yesterday"
View Quote

wait, you mean "Colorado" doesn't narrow it down?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:29:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Denver Galaxy Liquors has it for 8-9 dollars a bottle. I'd call first
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#9]
OP from TX, driving through CO and asking where to buy a beer from CA rather than one of the roughly 400 microbreweries in CO.

Link Posted: 6/22/2020 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Driving through Colorado on Tuesday. Does anyone know if they sell this beer or where I could find it? Russian River Brewery our if California.
Thank you.
View Quote

Coaltrain is RIGHT off I-25 in Colorado Springs and is almost always having Pliny in stock. I would ask a worker there to find it for you, could take you a while to find it otherwise. You can also call them. If that fails, there are other options.

We get Pliny every 3-4 weeks fresh from CA (sometimes only 3 days old).
You should also grab a FRESH 4-pack of Juicy Bits while you are here. To me it's a better beer.

Oh.. this thread is too old for it to matter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top