Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2021 5:04:54 PM EDT
Looking for rib eye tonight for dinner.   Not looking to speed $50 on a meal, nothing fancy a bar/grill is just fine.    Good food at a good price.  

May hit up Baldy's Barbeque  

Other suggestions?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Pine Tavern or Greg's Grill
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pine Tavern or Greg's Grill
View Quote

I’ll also vouche for Pine Tavern. Tree growing up through the center of the interior is pretty neat. Very pretty patio that overlooks the small, local lake is awesome in the summer. Quality of the steak dinner I had was fine dining-ish without being costly (alternatively, Ariana is the best romantic date restaurant in the area IMHO).
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Another vote for Pine Tavern, though haven't had the steak. Their steamed clams in a garlic wine broth was perfect!

I was recommended the Tumalo Steakhouse north of town but haven't been. https://www.tumalofeedcosteakhouse.com/
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cowboy Dinner Tree.

Cash Only, reservations needed, no booze, or beer....outside of Bend.... but one of the most memorable dinners you will ever have. I am not kidding.

You will have leftovers. Period.

http://cowboydinnertree.net/
View Quote

While not my typical style of steakhouse, just looked up CDT and it looks like a cool experience. That interior looks like it just reeks of wood, saddle leather and hickory seasoning
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

While not my typical style of steakhouse, just looked up CDT and it looks like a cool experience. That interior looks like it just reeks of wood, saddle leather and hickory seasoning
View Quote

It's kind of a PITA to get to but it's something everyone should do once. Come hungry, and with cash.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#9]
FWIW, the CDT is currently within the evacuation zone for the Bootleg fire.  It's on the edge (level I or II I think) and the fire has a lot of forest to chew through before getting to them, but still, in terms of the distances in that part of the state, it's close.  Hope they are not adversely affected.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:08:00 AM EDT
[#10]
CDT’s rolls are good!

The food was meh…

The experience was awesome!!

No regrets.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top