Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2018 6:53:45 AM EDT
Post up and discuss any ranges in this region that you know are open to accept new members.

Attach links or contact phone numbers if you can.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 6:55:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Clairton sportsmans club.

Clairton Sportsmen's Club accepts members throughout the year and are reviewed at the directors meeting the second Tuesday of the month.  A check or cash needs to accompany the new member's application. Interested persons can apply in person at the club house on Thursdays at 7 PM ONLY.  Please be at the club house by 6:45 PM. After 7 PM no one will be admitted for oreintation. At the time of application all new members will receive a club orientation. You must apply in person at the club house. (No Membership applications will be accepted by mail or dropped off at the clubhouse) New memberships are approved at the Board of Directors meeting on the second Tuesday of every month. New membership cards will then be available for pickup at the regular membership meeting on the the third Tusesday of the month.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#2]
reserved
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ellsworth Sportsmen Club is always accepting new members and now is the time to join.

Ellsworth Sportsmens Club
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 1:27:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Rochester sportsmen club accepts jr member applications which have access to their facilities.  
They have sporting clays and a 200 yard rifle range with steel.

Decent place with good people.  It is a bit of a pain to get to as it is off the beaten path and their driveway is a one lane shared road but I always thought that was a selling point.  
They are about 10,mins from Cranberry.  They will have at least one full membership up for grabs in January.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I belong to Forest Grove.  I have been a member for a while.  I think I need a sponsor and it took a while.  Still very nice.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 12:55:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Aliquippa Bucktails will be accepting new member applications on July 1.  I helped another member get in last year although I have not met him yet.

PM if interested in joining.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 11:23:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Pitcarin Monroeville Sportsman's Club.
http://www.pmsconline.com
Kind of a pain to join, if you can't find anyone to sign off on your application to vouch for you I may be able to meet up and sign it for you

It's probably more expensive than others but offers:
50,100,200,300 range
Indoor and outdoor archery
Indoor pistol range
Outdoor steel pistol range
Over a dozen of private shooting bays
6 trap houses

Lots of events, ispc, archery, dog training they have done night time zombi shoot before.

Whole club is gated, need access card to open so it keeps a lot of people out that shouldn't be there.
Except when they leave the gate open by accident which is normally after public events.

My father and I used to be members of Ellsworth. I used to shoot trap league there.  It always seemed like more of a place to drink and shoot trap that's about it especially since the dam shut down.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 7:34:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pitcarin Monroeville Sportsman's Club.
http://www.pmsconline.com
Kind of a pain to join, if you can't find anyone to sign off on your application to vouch for you I may be able to meet up and sign it for you

It's probably more expensive than others but offers:
50,100,200,300 range
Indoor and outdoor archery
Indoor pistol range
Outdoor steel pistol range
Over a dozen of private shooting bays
6 trap houses

Lots of events, ispc, archery, dog training they have done night time zombi shoot before.

Whole club is gated, need access card to open so it keeps a lot of people out that shouldn't be there.
Except when they leave the gate open by accident which is normally after public events.

My father and I used to be members of Ellsworth. I used to shoot trap league there.  It always seemed like more of a place to drink and shoot trap that's about it especially since the dam shut down.
View Quote
Its the same as the other big clubs.
Link Posted: 1/4/2019 8:53:20 AM EDT
[#9]
http://www.crowfootsportsmensclub.com/ in Murrysville, PA

i have been a member here for a handful of years now. really enjoy the indoor pistol range and can sometimes get to the outdoor rifle range to punch holes with my AR.

Its a gated, although seems to be left up for some reason recently, and access cards are needed to get into the pistol range, trap house, archery range, and i think stocked pond. They do a couple gun bashes a year and members can reserve tickets with their renewal. Office hours are wednesday nights from 7 to 11 i think. Their website isn't the best and they dont utilize social media at all from what i can tell.

i have also considered pittcarin's club as they seem to be a more active member base with events, communication, etc.

Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top