Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2021 12:07:51 PM EDT
Normally I don’t post unsolicited reviews, but I figured I would in case anyone is in the same position as me and would prefer having engraving done while you wait over sending out.

I just had Oxgoad Arms/Pittsburgh Laser Co engrave 3 separate pieces, all different setups- one aluminum, one titanium, and one polymer. Was in and out in half an hour, and was able to see exactly what was being done, confirm location was exactly where I wanted, accuracy, and size of the engraving prior to it being done. Quality is excellent and service is top notch. Highly recommend these guys.

They are in the Aliquippa/Beaver area

https://www.pittsburghlaserco.com
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I found them when I was thinking about filing a Form 1. They are very local to me, so good to hear the experience was positive.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:37:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Wish I knew that back when I needed my ak-v engraved.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Just had Pittsburgh Laser do my SBR engraving. Looks clean and only took about 20 mins. Guy who does it is great too. Definitely recommend.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Do they do AR trigger guard engraving? What’s their cost?
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Herk-Healer:
Do they do AR trigger guard engraving? What’s their cost?
View Quote

1. Yes.  Mine looks great.

2.  I don’t recall.  Give them a call, really awesome folks to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:41:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, I’m going to give him a call when I land back in the burg tomorrow. Can’t wait to get this SBR done and didn’t want to ship it off and wait longer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top