Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2021 9:37:00 PM EDT
Looking for someone preferably Tucson to do a pin and weld on an AR muzzle. I know there’s a few local shops that advertise the service but I’d like personal recommendations if possible. Also Phoenix people feel free to chime in.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 12:56:40 AM EDT
[#1]
In, as I need it done as well.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I've only ever used Wright Armory in Mesa for all my gunsmithing needs.  I have not had a pin and weld done by them but other barrel work I have had done by them gives me confidence to recommend them. Good guys and quality work. Last time I was there jobs like that were a little backed up bit that was also during the mad rush to buy anything and everything firearm related, so maybe they've caught up.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#3]
If you want in done in Phoenix , Jeff at Arizona Armory is a GTG .
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for replies!
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Boogeymancustoms

They have done plenty of work for me. Great job and great guys. Might be a wait though.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you want in done in Phoenix , Jeff at Arizona Armory is a GTG .
View Quote

+1 Took care of one of mine too. Also has a fun H1 in the shop, haha.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I appreciate all the replies. Have a great Thanksgiving guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top