Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2022 2:40:19 PM EDT
Good.

KOLD
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Effectively 30 years fucking over Pima county. I’ve been here 25 and the slide has been noticeable. Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't fix roads, but we have new soccer fields.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 11:03:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Effectively 30 years fucking over Pima county. I’ve been here 25 and the slide has been noticeable. Fuck that guy.
View Quote

With a cactus....
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can't fix roads, but we have new soccer fields.
View Quote

I noticed that yesterday.  Needed a four wheel drive for city streets.
But plenty of new refugees out wondering around.  I wonder who's paying for that (as if I didn't already know)?  Maybe take care of all the homeless before bringing more people into the area?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Now we learn he retired last July and was rehired as a "contractor" so that he could double dip.  The PCSD played this game with several chiefs that retired and double dipped.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Now we learn he retired last July and was rehired as a "contractor" so that he could double dip.  The PCSD played this game with several chiefs that retired and double dipped.
View Quote

Lemme guess: nothing came of it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
One chief suicided, and one indicted and convicted, most of the rest of the rats fled the ship.  Nothing happened because of the double dip though, but at least that is somewhat solved.  It is very likely Nanos was frauded into office with the last election.  I think he was surprised that he won.

Interestingly enough, Huck hired the previous Sheriff, Mark Napier at $152000 per year last August, probably to keep Nanos in line, or to kick him in the balls.  By law, the elected Sheriff only makes $100000 per year.

Let's also talk a bit about Jan Lesher, Huck's installed successor.  Very few people know that she was a Pima County deputy for 10 days.  She popped hot for cocaine and was terminated.  Clarence Dupnik ordered her entire personnel record shredded, so there is very little record she was there.

Jan currently makes $231000 salary. Huck was the highest paid county administrator in the nation at $291000 and at a high was $302000.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.  Corruption runs far and deep in this state.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

'Specially in Tuscum. Thanks for the synopsis.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:41:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

One chief suicided, and one indicted and convicted, most of the rest of the rats fled the ship.  Nothing happened because of the double dip though, but at least that is somewhat solved.  It is very likely Nanos was frauded into office with the last election.  I think he was surprised that he won.  

Interestingly enough, Huck hired the previous Sheriff, Mark Napier at $152000 per year last August, probably to keep Nanos in line, or to kick him in the balls.  By law, the elected Sheriff only makes $100000 per year.

Let's also talk a bit about Jan Lesher, Huck's installed successor.  Very few people know that she was a Pima County deputy for 10 days.  She popped hot for cocaine and was terminated.  Clarence Dupnik ordered her entire personnel record shredded, so there is very little record she was there.  

Jan currently makes $231000 salary. Huck was the highest paid county administrator in the nation at $291000 and at a high was $302000.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info.  This kind of stuff needs to be broadcasted far and wide but nobody will.  Garrett Lewis did cover the Huck double dipping thing the other day but not sure how many people listen.  The Jan lesher thing is very interesting.  Any speculation on why it happened like that?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks for the info.  This kind of stuff needs to be broadcasted far and wide but nobody will.  Garrett Lewis did cover the Huck double dipping thing the other day but not sure how many people listen.  The Jan lesher thing is very interesting.  Any speculation on why it happened like that?
View Quote
I don't know about the Lesher cocaine thing, as I am not familiar with her history. I would suspect she was either well connected through family, or had dirt on someone. I will dig deeper during Friday happy hour.

Lesher was chief of staff for Napolitano, secretary of homeland security.

Garret Lewis is best friends with Joe Harvey, who changed his name to Joe Cameron. He is the most reprimanded deputy on the force and has been fired at least once.  This really makes me question anything Garret says or does.  I still listen in the mornings, but I often have to turn it off.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 12:02:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great books, a bit dated but plenty of players we all remember.

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks, added to list. I didn't grow up in AZ, so some of the older history I am unfamiliar with.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#13]

I got here in '77 and the Don Bolles story was still in the news at that time.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:40:31 AM EDT
[#14]
I've been around here somewhere since 1968.

Things were better when the mob ran everything, they were professionals.

Bunch of amateurs in charge these days, can't do anything right.

Garrett is a tool, can't listen to him more than five minutes in a row, DiSimone on 1030 is much better.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
DiSimone on 1030 is much better.
View Quote
Thanks, I will check it out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#16]
So is he STILL a contractor after his resignation?

Someone told me PC is paying him 30k a month to be a contractor/consultant?

Link Posted: 4/25/2022 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So is he STILL a contractor after his resignation?

Someone told me PC is paying him 30k a month to be a contractor/consultant?
View Quote
Yes that sounds accurate, but that is all over.  Brain damage, I suspect. Maybe he was trying to keep his health insurance intact until his medical expenses dropped off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top