Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2022 2:10:12 PM EDT
Any new laws or ordinances about concealed carry I need to know about? I'm coming from South Carolina.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m not an expert but as far as I know nothing has changed.

I hope you enjoy yourself and have fun. I haven’t been in a few years and I really want to get back.

Link Posted: 7/16/2022 12:02:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought they got constitutional carry, but I'm thinking all of that is for residents only.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#3]
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/tn-gun-laws/

One of the best summaries I know of.   TN is a pretty good state when it comes to CC laws.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#4]
So that means out of state tourists can open carry?

Awesome.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 4:55:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Only place I open carry is on my property, you dont want a Karen starting shit, and pigeon forge/Gatlinburg have their fair share. Have f7n
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 11:26:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Saw one guy open carrying at Tanger Outlet. Didn't get to ask if he was a local? Very hot and humid today.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 6:16:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Enjoyed the trip. Was for the wife's birthday and she was in her element at the Tanger. I did get an IWB holster for my XD9 SC at the Sportsmans Warehouse in Asheville on the way home. Only thing I regretted was not having time to shop the Smokey Mountain Knife Works. Maybe in December.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Glad you had a good time. Definitely try to get to SMKW next time. Plan most of a day. There are cool artifacts in the lower level.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top