Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2020 6:25:50 PM EDT
Here we go, businesses free from our tyrant starting May 9th.

Pretty liberal restrictions, on track to expire May 30 per Sisolak’s stuttering joke of a conference.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Gyms still closed.

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry

*those deemed by his majesty to be fit to open.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#3]
His Excellency left the door wide open to start phase 2 much sooner.  Anyone else think that he realized he was losing control?
However, facecoverings shall be worn.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lizzard:
His Excellency left the door wide open to start phase 2 much sooner.  Anyone else think that he realized he was losing control? 
However, facecoverings shall be worn.
View Quote

Yes. I think this is a desperate action on his part. Trying to appear to be ahead of the situation when the reality is he is being ignored more and more.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Encouraged to wear a mask in restaurants? How in the flying fuck do you eat wearing a mask? Fuck this asshole!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:24:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Rocketman89408:
Encouraged to wear a mask in restaurants? How in the flying fuck do you eat wearing a mask? Fuck this asshole!!
View Quote

“Encouraged” doesn’t mean required.  If a restaurant tries to make me wear a mask, I guess I’m not eating there... and they’re losing a customer.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#7]
At least our king will let me go get a haircut.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 9:48:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I know there's no understand the liberal brain but I still get baffled by some of the crap they come up with.  My wife is VERY into her beautification.  Having her nail, hair and other salon services closed has been killing her.  So here's where the liberal brain comes into play.  Her nail and hair salon ladies are back at work but not the lady who does eyebrows and other assorted stuff. Estheticians weren't deemed worthy by his majesty.  WTF???
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AL-BOB:
I know there's no understand the liberal brain but I still get baffled by some of the crap they come up with.  My wife is VERY into her beautification.  Having her nail, hair and other salon services closed has been killing her.  So here's where the liberal brain comes into play.  Her nail and hair salon ladies are back at work but not the lady who does eyebrows and other assorted stuff. Estheticians weren't deemed worthy by his majesty.  WTF??? 
View Quote

Pampered Wife Pic required
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PACorps:

Pampered Wife Pic required 
View Quote

All the pics I have of her also have me in them.  Nobody wants to see that.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#11]

All the pics I have of her also have me in them.  Nobody wants to see that. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PACorps:

Pampered Wife Pic required 

All the pics I have of her also have me in them.  Nobody wants to see that. 

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top