Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2021 10:00:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I just signed up, when should I expect the State Police to arrive, threatening phone call's or Tax audit ?
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I signed FUAC
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:46:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't like FUAC. I was not crazy about the father either. I don't like how he acts like a dictator and is far more a bully and a$$hat than Trump was yet gets away (for the most part) with it. But I also see what is waiting in the wings to replace him and I realize his replacement will be even worse (if one can get their head around that).
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#4]
so if andy is kicked out the lt. governor would be in charge.

i don't really know her politics.

but i would assume that she's a progressive nut as well.

am i wrong?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Signed with my Former NYC address.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

but i would assume that she's a progressive nut as well.
View Quote
Under Article IV, Sections 5 and 6 of the state constitution, the Lt. Governor is next in line for the remainder of Cuomo's term. But you can bet her replacement would be a NYC Progressive. That is a certainty. Just look at the current leadership: AG, Assembly Speaker, Senate Speaker. Would ANY of those three be an improvement over what we are stuck with now?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#7]
let the il douche be removed..

One more would be gone.. yes many more like him but one gone is good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top