Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2021 12:29:15 AM EDT
I'm moving to Pensacola.
Does anyone have any house or apartment rental leads?

I would need at least 2 bedrooms and a garage.

Anyone have a place to rent or any suggestions on where to go or stay away from?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#1]
What part of town?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not set on any part of town. I just want a nice, safe place and a garage. I don't want to go out to Milton but anything out of town with a decent commute wouldnt be bad either.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:11:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not set on any part of town. I just want a nice, safe place and a garage. I don't want to go out to Milton but anything out of town with a decent commute wouldnt be bad either.
View Quote

Avoid pretty much anything on the west side with the exception of the Perdido area. The commute isn't bad depending on where you are wanting to live. Garage may be the toughy.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:19:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out Gulf Breeze
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 11:07:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check out Gulf Breeze
View Quote

Or Navarre. Depending on where we wants to get to everyday, Avalon may not be a bad idea either. SR has better schools is he has kids.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]
East milton is kinda nice. I commute to Pensacola beach for work. Traffic isnt bad at all, but I come from sf bay area where it can take 30 minutes to go 2 blocks. Dont cross it off the list.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top