Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2018 5:57:00 PM EDT
https://www.kgun9.com/news/state/rep-paul-mosley-seen-bragging-about-driving-140mph-on-arizona-roads

This is the kind of Republican that Arizona needs to get rid of.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't see your post and I also posted it . There is no justice if he gets away with it .
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't see your post and I also posted it . There is no justice if he gets away with it .
View Quote
Honestly, I don't care that he was speeding, I speed quite a bit and I'm sure I'm not alone.  The dialogue he was having with the cop shows that he's an absolute asshole though, which is unfortunate because based on a quick glance of his twitter account, I like the guy's politics.  Guy should have just apologized for not watching his speed and then made a donation in the size of the ticket he should have received to a non partisan charity.  Instead he turns the dumb ass up to 10 and now he's making news.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#3]
If we are all equal under the law he needs be held accountable . We all speed ,but if caught we all pay . He should be no different . His attitude stinks and while I also like his politics there is absolutely no excuse for the way he responded to the officer . I can only imagine what the officer was thinking when it happened .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top