Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2021 9:21:27 AM EDT
Revisionism gone mad in Randolph!

Both of my children went to public school in my town, back then they were deprived of learning the importance that America played in world freedom so my wife and I made sure to fill in the lacking history skipped by  the   school    system.

Well, things have certainly gotten worse, many of us are familiar with the terms "The Great Reset" as well as "the Great Awakening."  If any of you have school age children be aware that school boards throughout the country are actively erasing all history that does not fit into their plans to de-Americanize education.  Get involved in your local school politics and be a force to be reckoned with.

If you live in Randolph, NJ, participate and demand what we all know is right.

Fight The Local School Board Elected Officials
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top