"We're people, not sheeple!" and
"They're wearing a mask in their
own car with no passengers."

After two years of re-education by
his Communist News Network/PMSNBC
watching mom and maternal grandmother,
my son is living in fear of going anywhere
without a face diaper.

I'd eject, but the govt. confiscated my parachute.

View Quote

@Ambridge77

Man that's a tough one to navigate through and I feel for you.  Keep in mind, as long as you stick to your principles your son will watch you, see you, watch all the ways you do that and even if you should lose a daily battle with the other side, do not waver.  THAT ultimately will make the most important impression on him later in life.  He will one day grow up, yes?  He will one day be his own man and make his own decisions.  When that happens he will remember what dad did and understand it and that will shape him more than his mom's nonsense.   I learned this from my own experience.  You can't be passive, though, demonstrate your principles by actions he can see, just little things - children pick up on everything their parents do and this shapes them in many ways throughout life.  You probably know that from your experience.   You never know but as long as he grows up with common sense, he will figure out who was the adult and who the clowns were (with due respect to the women).
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Sounds like you need to send your kid to school with a copy of EO2 and the new VDH guidance that was released Friday that also says masks are a parental choice.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:06:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Well it went about as expected, except they actually stopped us at the front door and requested my son put a mask on, rather than go through the Teacher/Principal/Calling Home escalation that was expected. I stated nicely that he would no longer be following that policy, and that it was my right as a parent to make that decision. They let us know about the exemption forms that exist if we wanted to submit one, but confirmed he would not be allowed to enter without a mask, or an exemption. When I got home I sent the Principal an email stating my son would be absent due to being denied entry while following Gov. Youngkin's EO, and asking her to confirm that staff was following their official policy when they denied him entry to the school.

I only saw one other parent walking back to their car with their children, which was a bit disappointing. So many people willing to go along to get along, or that maybe believe these cheap masks actually provide protection from covid at this point. Oh well, I wouldn't care what others did with their own children if they weren't trying to ram that same "choice" down everyone's throats.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oh well, I wouldn't care what others did with their own children if they weren't trying to ram that same "choice" down everyone's throats.
View Quote

And that's really it, isn't it?  I saw a clip of the AG on the news over the weekend, making the point that this was about choice and parental rights and that nothing stops parents from sending their kids in with masks on.  If Karen wants little Mkbrayden to wear a mask, great, knock yourself out, but don't put that crap on my kids.  I think a lot of it is people not wanting to feel like they are overreacting... by forcing everybody else to do the same thing.  Two+ years of fear mongering in the media is hard to beat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And that's really it, isn't it?  I saw a clip of the AG on the news over the weekend, making the point that this was about choice and parental rights and that nothing stops parents from sending their kids in with masks on.  If Karen wants little Mkbrayden to wear a mask, great, knock yourself out, but don't put that crap on my kids.  I think a lot of it is people not wanting to feel like they are overreacting... by forcing everybody else to do the same thing.  Two+ years of fear mongering in the media is hard to beat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh well, I wouldn't care what others did with their own children if they weren't trying to ram that same "choice" down everyone's throats.

As a previous poster mentioned, stand-by for different quarantine/punishment periods for the different segments of the student population. Masked-Vaxed; Unmasked-Vaxed; Masked-Unvaxed; Unmasked-Unvaxed. Gonna get even more stupid.

We have another Asynchronous Learning day here in VB, supposedly because of frozen roads, so no mask adventures. That will be tomorrow. Funny thing is, I’ve driven quite a few miles over the last 24 hours and not a single road was bad. Just another excuse.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As a previous poster mentioned, stand-by for different quarantine/punishment periods for the different segments of the student population. Masked-Vaxed; Unmasked-Vaxed; Masked-Unvaxed; Unmasked-Unvaxed. Gonna get even more stupid.

We have another Asynchronous Learning day here in VB, supposedly because of frozen roads, so no mask adventures. That will be tomorrow. Funny thing is, I've driven quite a few miles over the last 24 hours and not a single road was bad. Just another excuse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have another Asynchronous Learning day here in VB, supposedly because of frozen roads, so no mask adventures. That will be tomorrow. Funny thing is, I've driven quite a few miles over the last 24 hours and not a single road was bad. Just another excuse.
I have been amazed at how quickly school is called off here since we relocated last summer from WI. Up there, they do everything possible to not call off, sometimes to the detriment of the safety of everyone. Here in Stafford we've had school called off more in 1.5 years than in my son's first 3 years in WI.

I'm also annoyed at how little they let them outside to play during recess. With hats and gloves, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to go out and play for a bit when it's 20-30 degrees out. I ask my son just about every day if they went out for recess, and he said no it's too cold. Or when school started, keeping them off the playground because of "covid" when it's sunny and 80+ degrees out. Yeah, there's that awesome science we keep hearing about! I know viruses love hot temps and sunshine.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have been amazed at how quickly school is called off here since we relocated last summer from WI. Up there, they do everything possible to not call off, sometimes to the detriment of the safety of everyone. Here in Stafford we've had school called off more in 1.5 years than in my son's first 3 years in WI.

I'm also annoyed at how little they let them outside to play during recess. With hats and gloves, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to go out and play for a bit when it's 20-30 degrees out. I ask my son just about every day if they went out for recess, and he said no it's too cold. Or when school started, keeping them off the playground because of "covid" when it's sunny and 80+ degrees out. Yeah, there's that awesome science we keep hearing about! I know viruses love hot temps and sunshine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Va is quite a bit different than WI, especially when it comes to cold and snow. Times also change. I went to school or 2 hours late in the 90's with snow levels that would cancel schools today. My middle and Highschool didn't have air conditioning until 2 or 3 years after I left both.
That said, even in my reddish county, the Karen's are fucking insane. They were on Campbell county's website bitching about last thurs and Friday being 2 hour delays. Won't someone think of our babies? Fuck those scared cunts.

I told my son that he had to wear his mask at the preschool, where he catches the bus, and on the bus but to take it off when he got to school. If his teacher asks him to put it on, do so, but tell me tonight as i will have a talk with her. We shall see.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well it went about as expected, except they actually stopped us at the front door and requested my son put a mask on, rather than go through the Teacher/Principal/Calling Home escalation that was expected. I stated nicely that he would no longer be following that policy, and that it was my right as a parent to make that decision. They let us know about the exemption forms that exist if we wanted to submit one, but confirmed he would not be allowed to enter without a mask, or an exemption. When I got home I sent the Principal an email stating my son would be absent due to being denied entry while following Gov. Youngkin's EO, and asking her to confirm that staff was following their official policy when they denied him entry to the school.

I only saw one other parent walking back to their car with their children, which was a bit disappointing. So many people willing to go along to get along, or that maybe believe these cheap masks actually provide protection from covid at this point. Oh well, I wouldn't care what others did with their own children if they weren't trying to ram that same "choice" down everyone's throats.
View Quote

Good job.

Do the same thing everyday this week and follow up with an email. Great lesson for the kids.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Good job.

Do the same thing everyday this week and follow up with an email. Great lesson for the kids.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good job.

That's the plan. It does sound like there were quite a few kids out today, even though I only saw the one other family obviously heading away from the school, so it sounds like a decent amount stood up for their rights.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#13]
No response at all from the Principal except for an automated email letting me know my son was absent today. Just fired off another email that was a bit more forceful asking for a response by the end of the day.  I also asked that if they plan to continue to deny him access to the school in direct conflict with Gov. Youngkin's EO along with newly released guidance from the VA Department of Health, that just like the EO says as it's first point "Parent's are in charge of their children's health, education, and well-being", what alternative means of learning are they planning to provide.

Being relatively new to the state I didn't realize there was actually a state law that is focused on those same rights of parents, and that's what Gov Youngkin's EO was focused on, as a way to not be attempting to override the law from last year stating VA schools must maintain in-person learning and as much as possible follow CDC guidance. Instead it re-affirms that the parent's rights are above all when it comes to our kids' health, education, and well-being, as it should be!

I would just call her but I really want this BS documented officially in case things need to be escalated.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Too bad we couldn't have gotten him on board to stop the UBC, 1HG per month, or gutting of pre-emption.
At least he did right by the AWB.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Too bad we couldn't have gotten him on board to stop the UBC, 1HG per month, or gutting of pre-emption.
View Quote

He's one of the last reasonable D's.  He asks tough questions the moonbats don't want to hear and he spiked several attempts they made to go outside the scope of the 2020 CJ reform special session.  Unfortunately, UBC, 1HG, and preemption were all issues a lot of his constituents in Fairfax wanted pushed.  Regardless, I think he'll get primaried by a crazy this next cycle, much like the CA in Fairfax did.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 5:12:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He's one of the last reasonable D's.  He asks tough questions the moonbats don't want to hear and he spiked several attempts they made to go outside the scope of the 2020 CJ reform special session.  Unfortunately, UBC, 1HG, and preemption were all issues a lot of his constituents in Fairfax wanted pushed.  Regardless, I think he'll get primaried by a crazy this next cycle, much like the CA in Fairfax did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. The Democrats here will keep going further left. Just like everywhere else.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#19]
How are the liberals saying they are following "science" when they insist 5 year olds put on cloth masks all day? Kids aren't the primary vectors of this disease.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 6:39:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How are the liberals saying they are following "science" when they insist 5 year olds put on cloth masks all day? Kids aren't the primary vectors of this disease.
View Quote
Honestly even if they were, the cloth and paper masks in use do not seal at all around the face, and the weave of the material is too loose to stop something as small as a coronavirus particle anyway. At this point I don't think anyone can dispute covid transmits in an airborne fashion, so the mask catching droplets is moot. Especially in an extended exposure setting like a classroom.

Based on the data available, in both studies that have been done along with just looking at the case rates in areas with strict and well-followed mask mandates, it's clear that the masks in use are ineffectual. Not to mention they become damp, smelly virus and bacteria traps themselves throughout the day, and keep our children from seeing each others faces during social interaction, which is obviously going to be detrimental to their emotional growth. The negatives are so much greater than any perceived benefit that I find it insane we've kept the mandates this long. If teachers or other staff are so concerned, put on an n95 yourself and shut the hell up, that's my opinion.

No response at all from my son's Principal, so we'll see what she says in-person tomorrow morning when I ask why my emails were ignored.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#23]
It would seem Loudoun high school policy is based on the principle of the high school.  My daughters school is fairly lax on the mask.  More of a per classroom issue based on the teacher.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Denied entry again this morning, no surprise there. Did finally get a response to my email from the Principal this morning as we were on our way to the school, and I ended up having a cordial discussion with her out front. She will be contacting me today to discuss a virtual learning setup until this is resolved. I would obviously prefer that a perfectly healthy child is allowed to attend school in-person, but hopefully with both the Supreme Court looking at this, and that Democrat Senator saying it's time to end it one way or the other, we'll be past this soon.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Good for you and your son for standing up.

Your son’s sacrifice and this major disruption to his life is not easy otherwise everyone would be doing it.

Thankfully he’s smart enough and strong enough to do what’s right when most don’t understand what this mask agenda is really all about and some may even be attacking him for his stance.  Don’t feel alone.  If you’re doing the right thing then God is on your side and that’s all that matters.

His position is actually for everyone’s benefit whether they realize it or not, whether they support him or not.

In the short term he’s fighting to end the authoritarian mask mandates but in reality, in the long term he’s actually fighting to save all our freedoms.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow, I wonder if there is anything more important to focus on than mask-wearing.  These administrators are shocking.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Good for you and your son for standing up.

Your son's sacrifice and this major disruption to his life is not easy otherwise everyone would be doing it.

Thankfully he's smart enough and strong enough to do what's right when most don't understand what this mask agenda is really all about and some may even be attacking him for his stance.  Don't feel alone.  If you're doing the right thing then God is on your side and that's all that matters.

His position is actually for everyone's benefit whether they realize it or not, whether they support him or not.

In the short term he's fighting to end the authoritarian mask mandates but in reality, in the long term he's actually fighting to save all our freedoms.

Thanks.
View Quote
Thank you for the support, it's appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 3:52:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wow, I wonder if there is anything more important to focus on than mask-wearing.  These administrators are shocking.
View Quote

Unfortunately the principals seem to be in a tough spot if they don't agree with the school boards. It's not like they can defy them and keep their jobs. Most of my frustration is focused on the school board, superintendent, and any teachers that threatened to quit if the mandate wasn't upheld. If nothing else, the last 2 years should have woken parents up to just how important it is to know who sits on your local school board, and vote accordingly.

I had the call with our principal and vice principal, both were very cordial and had already spoken with my son's teacher, who had confirmed she was willing to do any virtual model we preferred to make sure he doesn't fall behind while this situation is decided by the courts/legislature. They said they were doing their best to accommodate all opinions on this topic while a more final resolution is decided, and do seem to be committed to that. So at least now I can quit dragging him to the school knowing he'll be denied entry (but at least making the attempt) and get him focused on the virtual learning until sanity prevails.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Successful day in VB. No issues. Only odd thing is my daughter said only about 5 people in each of her classes were not wearing masks. Everyone else was masked up. I was expecting more but either way, their choice.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Successful day in VB. No issues. Only odd thing is my daughter said only about 5 people in each of her classes were not wearing masks. Everyone else was masked up. I was expecting more but either way, their choice.
View Quote

Same with us. Our son said there were only a few kids in his class that weren’t wearing masks. Kinda sad, but those numbers may change once parents see some people are making their own choices.

A couple things my boy said were that it was good to see his friends faces, he was more comfortable and he was happy that his glasses weren’t fogged up!
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#31]
My son's 2nd grade class was no issue. He said his teacher told him it was his parents choice, she wore a mask. A few of his classmates wore masks, but by the end of the day, they had taken them off.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#32]
No problems in Fauquier County.  My 8th grader and 4th grader both reported no issues going unmasked since Monday.   Only 1 or 2 in each class IS masked.  Some masked kids ate acting like drama queens around unmasked kids.  Im sure that is their liberal parents feeding their paranoia.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm in Fredericksburg City which is owned by the Dems. So FCPS quickly announced they were against the EO less than 24 hours of EO announcement.
I am one of the parents who is sickened by this BS mask mandate for kids. As other posters said they do more harm than good, and wearing 7-8 hours a day, 5 days a week is not right for any kid.

My son is 5 years old and in Kindergarten, and I have been thinking about how I am going to do this without making my son confused and scared because my son is too young to stand against teachers and staffers.

It is very tough situation due to his age and character. Also, my wife is a Dem/Liberal and she doesn't mind the mask mandate at all. (we almost divorced over the last two years arguing/fighting over this stupid mandates based on feelings and science-less claims by the left), and realized there is NO way that I can convince her with the science and facts/data. The left always goes by feelings and emotions and closed their eyes and years to the actual science and facts.

So, I've decided to wait for the supreme court decision, and hopefully the CDC remove that mask "recommendation" since the FCPS is forcing the mask mandate citing the CDC "recommendation" and stupid VA law passed last year stating that the schools have to implement the maximum extent practicable policy along with their "layered mitigation strategy".

If we fail at the court and CDC keeps that mandate, there is no way that the FCPS will change course, and that's when I will take my kids out of the shithole and put him in a private school.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

We have another Asynchronous Learning day here in VB, supposedly because of frozen roads, so no mask adventures. That will be tomorrow. Funny thing is, I’ve driven quite a few miles over the last 24 hours and not a single road was bad. Just another excuse.
View Quote

My kids have been to school in VB in person this week (after a couple virtual days - aka "fake school" from weather).

My daughter reports that not only did they not say anything to her about not wearing a mask, she got an email that the teachers are not ALLOWED to ask about whether or not you wear one.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

My kids have been to school in VB in person this week (after a couple virtual days - aka "fake school" from weather).

My daughter reports that not only did they not say anything to her about not wearing a mask, she got an email that the teachers are not ALLOWED to ask about whether or not you wear one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn’t see an email, but my son said there were quite a few more kids yesterday without masks than there were on Tuesday. His teacher is still wearing on though, but more kids mask less is a step in the right direction. Hopefully the court doesn’t go stupid on us. That will be devastating to my son.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 5:14:16 AM EDT
[#36]

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/loudoun-county-students-to-face-suspension-if-masks-arent-worn

I really dislike these mask mandate fear-pedaling assholes,
and am thoroughly disgusted by our local "Republican" County BOS
representatives who chose to duck defending freedom by
claiming its the school boards' prerogative and they have no
say in the matter.

Special thanks to school board member John Beatty (of Catoctin)
for being the only one with common sense.

A "No thank you, cowards!" shout out to the following:

LCPS BOS:
Michael Turner (D-Ashburn) douchebag
Matt Letourneau ("R"-Dulles) squishy RINO "moderate"
Tony Buffington (R-Blue Ridge) usually solid
Caleb Kershner (R-Catoctin) usually solid

LCPS School Board:
Scott Ziegler (Superintendent) woke idiot or simply a coward
Jeff Morse (Chair/Dulles district) supposedly a Republican

All the rest of the Democrats on the BOS and School Board.

@1AEGW

Thanks for starting this thread.  It got me off my ass to contact
the fear mongering assholes in my county.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:40:15 AM EDT
[#37]
The hearing is today, I’m not a lawyer but I guess it comes down to CDC recommendations versus mandates by school boards?  I read the CDC website and that just says, basically, it’s probably a good idea to wear a mask, which doesn’t seem to match with having cops keep kids out of school for not wearing one.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The hearing is today, I'm not a lawyer but I guess it comes down to CDC recommendations versus mandates by school boards?  I read the CDC website and that just says, basically, it's probably a good idea to wear a mask, which doesn't seem to match with having cops keep kids out of school for not wearing one.
View Quote
I believe that hearing is just for the 7 NOVA school districts that sued. There's still the suit from the Chesapeake parents that I thought was headed to the VA Supreme Court. I have no idea why the courts aren't fast-tracking this issue, since it's caused so much disruption and confusion in our schools.

I'm also beyond tired of the blatant spin and outright lies by the media. I was reading an article a few days ago that said something like "Now that Gov Youngkin has put the power back in the school boards' hands to decide whether masks are required..." I don't know how someone can type something so utterly inaccurate and call themselves a journalist.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

As soon as you realize that they consider themselves partisan activists FIRST, SECOND and THIRD......everything else becomes clear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm also beyond tired of the blatant spin and outright lies by the media. I was reading an article a few days ago that said something like "Now that Gov Youngkin has put the power back in the school boards' hands to decide whether masks are required..." I don't know how someone can type something so utterly inaccurate and call themselves a journalist.

As soon as you realize that they consider themselves partisan activists FIRST, SECOND and THIRD......everything else becomes clear.
I just wish we had a citizenry that was more open to the idea of consuming information from multiple sources and then making their own informed decisions. Or even better, going right to the source material and actually reading the Executive Order, and the underlying laws in question, and THEN forming an opinion.

I know so many people that would only read that article and then wonder why parents were so up in arms over masks when the Gov "clearly" put the decision making power in the school board's hands.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:43:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Suspended until they comply and a possible trespassing charge. I hope the backlash is devastating, on so many levels.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#44]
I've had enough of these doomers.

My almost 8 y.o. has spent nearly two years in a mask.

Thanks to LCPS fearmongering, he's afraid to go unmasked
in public.  He said tonight that even if he's outside alone,
having a mask on will keep him "healthy."  If he takes the mask
off, he probably won't die, but he will get definitely get sick.

Unfortunately, I have to de-program him from school,
his mother, and the in-laws.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Sooooo much better than that piece of shit Red Herring.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

True, but I in no way trust our state Supreme Court
after seeing their 2020 decisions siding with BLM/leftist
historic monument desecration & statue toppling, and
Governor Blackface's business destroying Covid restrictions.

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I've had enough of these doomers.

My almost 8 y.o. has spent nearly two years in a mask.

Thanks to LCPS fearmongering, he's afraid to go unmasked
in public.  He said tonight that even if he's outside alone,
having a mask on will keep him "healthy."  If he takes the mask
off, he probably won't die, but he will get definitely get sick.

Unfortunately, I have to de-program him from school,
his mother, and the in-laws.
View Quote

I’m sorry, bro.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#49]
I guess now we wait for the judge to make a decision. The judge did clarify that the argument wasn't about masks but rather who has the authority to decide the requirements.

There is still hardly anyone going without them at my daughter's school. Sometimes my daughter is the only one in her class. She is happy to finally be done with it.

I don't deal much with other parents, but from reading stuff like nextdoor, people are pretty nasty if you have a differing opinion so I'm wondering if some people are continuing to mask up just to avoid that sort of stuff.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:14:45 PM EDT
[#50]
A small piece of good news / progress:  The local (NoVA) Compass homeschool group announced that masks will no longer be mandated.  It’s only a small org with a small number of students but it’s still one more step in the right direction.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top