Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2022 11:41:14 AM EDT
As an sidebar discussion to the leaked SCOTUS opinion, potentially returning abortion law decisions to the individual state legislatures, look at how many of the same mayors, state officials, and the governor all frantically decrying that here, are concurrently seeking an end to state preemption to firearms regulations, happy at the thought of a mixed patchwork of how a civil right might be exercised (or outright banned) within WA's 631 individual cities, etc.

Having raised the rabbles, I need some more coffee, and a couple Excedrin Migraines . . .

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 12:55:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Tick tock time to go.

Stay here at your own peril
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:19:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tick tock time to go.

Stay here at your own peril
View Quote

I'm trying to leave, but it's hard to uproot 4 generations...three of which own property and two with jobs still...

KY, TN, FL, TX, AZ, anywhere else kind to conservatives that you could add to the list?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 5:45:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm trying to leave, but it's hard to uproot 4 generations...three of which own property and two with jobs still...

KY, TN, FL, TX, AZ, anywhere else kind to conservatives that you could add to the list?
View Quote

Lots of metrics in where you land being right for your situation.

I eliminated ca, or, wa, ny, il and started crossing things off the list from there.

The 2020 election map is a very good place to start
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:25:02 PM EDT
[#4]
July 16th is our target departure date. We are moving to  NE Florida.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#5]
comment deleted
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Id mt.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought I read the FL political bar was starting to shift a bit away from the right. Not sure if I would want to live there since I always hear hurricanes occur there..
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't forget, Florida Republicans changed the age requirement to buy a rifle, and installed red flag laws.

It's not all sunshine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I moved from Sammamish to Indiana back in 2017. So far, so good. We just picked up constitutional carry.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#10]
We're leaving next month without a solid plan on where we're going to land.

Fingers crossed that we find a good place before the country gets too sporty.

I love this area but the politics and cost of property have gotten ridiculous.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top