Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2020 8:46:30 AM EDT
I have a potential job opportunity in Palm Beach Gardens. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on areas to live around there? Palm Beach Gardens seems super expensive. I am currently living in Tampa.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:28:20 AM EDT
[#1]
The Acreage/Loxahatchee area is what you seek. Do you have a black rifle? If not you'll need one. We have an ordinance requiring them(not really, but might as well). Lots are all 1+ acres.

PM me if you want a referral to an HONEST and NOT GREEDY real estate agent.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, Gardens has become very expensive. Jupiter as well.
Acreage, Loxahatchee, Royal Palm Beach or Wellington are a little more affordable.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Martin County is another option.

The drive down 95 to PGA isn't that bad, the bullshit usually starts around 45th street.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 7:14:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in northern Jupiter.  Pretty expensive area. I'd also recommend Martin county.  Hobe Sound,  Salerno, Stuart,  Port St Lucie
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#5]
If you choose to live that far away, think about mileage & travel time.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I would certainly look at Southern Martin County area...

Much lower tax base and less stressful travel time from door to door in that general area...

Look off Indiantown Road on Northward for better options...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top