Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2021 7:58:47 PM EDT
Are these CA legal, I believe they did not pass the stupid test so no?

I thought it would be fun to build one up, so tell me they are

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-dagger-compact-complete-polymer-frame-black2.html?avad=234121_d240fb4d5&utm_source=Avantlink&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=cl#compliance
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 8:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Assuming that’s an 80%, they’re perfectly legal in and of themselves, but you cannot legally build these or any new pistol in CA due the Unsafe Handgun law.

All handguns sold in CA directly from or indirectly through an FFL must be listed on the Handgun Roster. Handguns appearing on the roster have been safety tested by one of several labs in CA. Since a receiver cannot be tested, receivers cannot be sold in CA. Only exceptions would be the aforementioned Private Party Transfer, a stripped receiver that is already in CA and owned by a California resident, or a Interfamilial Transfer from relative in different state.

Totally sucks, but there it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top