Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 7/17/2022 12:39:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
He’s showing his true colors.  I hope his replacement is better.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]
He doesn't have to worry about getting reelected, so he can let his communist traits really shine. Must be so refreshing for him not having to pretend to care about freedom, the Constitution, and the will of the people who got him elected anymore.

Link Posted: 7/18/2022 5:43:14 AM EDT
[#3]
He doesn't have to worry about getting reelected, so he can let his communist traits really shine. Must be so refreshing for him not having to pretend to care about freedom, the Constitution, and the will of the people who got him elected anymore.
View Quote

^ what he said....
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#4]
If that guy is a republican, then I am the queen of englands driver. He is a commie, just like the current administration

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#5]
That guy reminds me a lot of Kasich, and that did not end well. Both were good on economic issues, but in the end sucked on the rest. Early on I was pretty proud of both.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That guy reminds me a lot of Kasich, and that did not end well. Both were good on economic issues, but in the end sucked on the rest. Early on I was pretty proud of both.
View Quote
Yup, just conservative enough to get votes. And now the votes don't matter we see how they really are.

Hopefully Deswine doesn't follow their lead.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Hopefully Deswine doesn't follow their lead.
View Quote
He already has with forced shutdowns and face diapers over The Sniffles. The legislature had to take those toys away from the governor so he couldn't play with them anymore. I just wish we could get them to move one step further and prevent businesses from requiring that junk (and Sniffles vaccinations too).
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 8:09:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
On the up side, Steve is not an activist, and he's a really really smart guy.
View Quote

...if you are speaking of Steve Dettelbach, who is an admirer of former US Attorney General Eric Holder on whose watch the BATFE executed a political operation known as Fast and Furious.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 3:09:04 AM EDT
[#11]
On the positive side, he gave a national TV interview a few days ago and sure sounded like a constitutionalist.  He pretty much ruled out politicizing BATFE and specifically mentioned a focus on law enforcement.

Some video clips
HILARIOUS: Biden's new ATF Director lets Gun Controllers down in a big way in first interview...
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#12]
He’s not a constitutionalist if he called for an assault weapon ban.  How recent was that statement exactly?

In his PBS interview with Judy Woodruff, she asked him plenty of leading questions.  His responses were about as middle of the road in modern America that could expect.

The GD in me says he wants to keep his job after Biden gets kicked to the curb.  He’s not saying anything pro-RKBA either.  If he’s so smart why is he working at BATFE?  It has a low budget, morale is always low, few career bureaucrats stay there long because they are hamstrung by laws ( yes really ) and can’t do whatever nonsense they think up. ATF rule making is bad but could be a lot worse.  He’s up to something, we just don’t know what yet.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/new-atf-director-steve-dettelbach-on-gun-violence-in-america
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
ATF rule making is bad but could be a lot worse.  He’s up to something, we just don’t know what yet.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/new-atf-director-steve-dettelbach-on-gun-violence-in-america
View Quote

Point well taken.

As is usual, actions speak louder than words.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#14]
The same day Steve Dettelbach was sworn in to head the ATF two ATF agents paid a visit to a guy in Delaware, Bidens home state, to verify he still possessed seven firearms he purchased.  Coincidence?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-warrantless-atf-agents-show-mans-home-perform-gun-inventory

Dettelbach is just enforcing current laws
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top