Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 10:39:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow

This is basically a gun-banners wet dream wishlist...

Which "stakeholders" were on that commission? The report doesn't list any names or organizations.

We need to turn up the pressure on the enemies of freedom, and get Republicans motivated to get off their butts and go to vote. All this BS in PA wouldn't be happening if so many conservatives (I know, conservative =/= Republican) hadn't sat the last election(s) out.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Listed under Memberships on the link below. Moms Demand and Safe Berks participation.

https://www.pccd.pa.gov/criminaljustice/GunViolence/Pages/default.aspx

Statewide survey only included 600 responses. I've been on workgroups like these and you always include groups that are both pro and against. That and when you submit a survey, you send it to every organization that might be impacted to get a better response. This seems limited to state agencies, select law enforcement, and safe community groups. No FOAC, NRA, 2AF, GOA or similar representation.

The non-profit I was involved a few years ago did something similar, but excluded any law-enforcement or pro2A that might oppose the unspoken agenda, including any staff that were prior law enforcement. Needless to say the report got panned because it was paid in part by one of the anti-2A groups and it was not received well by the organization's membership.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Listed under Memberships on the link below. Moms Demand and Safe Berks participation.

https://www.pccd.pa.gov/criminaljustice/GunViolence/Pages/default.aspx

Statewide survey only included 600 responses. I've been on workgroups like these and you always include groups that are both pro and against. That and when you submit a survey, you send it to every organization that might be impacted to get a better response. This seems limited to state agencies, select law enforcement, and safe community groups. No FOAC, NRA, 2AF, GOA or similar representation.

The non-profit I was involved a few years ago did something similar, but excluded any law-enforcement or pro2A that might oppose the unspoken agenda, including any staff that were prior law enforcement. Needless to say the report got panned because it was paid in part by one of the anti-2A groups and it was not received well by the organization's membership.
View Quote
Wow, so basically a dream team of anti-gun agitators and other cronies of the Governor. This needs to be mentioned whenever anyone tries to use this report to further the anti-gun agenda.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top