Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2018 2:56:20 PM EDT
I'll be in the Wichita area to help with some PC problems at one of our locations. Is there a store that carries memory, HDs, video boards, etc in the Wichita area? Something like Fry's would be ideal but it looks like there are none in KS.
Hopefully there is something other than Best Buy, Office Depot, etc.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I am guessing this won’t be much help.

I am in the Kansas City area (3 hours away) and if I needed that type of stuff, I would go to Microcenter.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah. Looks like the only Micro Center in the state is in Overland Park.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 4:56:38 PM EDT
[#3]
My co worker and his family have lived in the witchita area up until two years ago.

They have built their fair share of computers and he stated there were no big computer parts places in witchita when they moved.  They mainly did mail order / internet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My co worker and his family have lived in the witchita area up until two years ago.

They have built their fair share of computers and he stated there were no big computer parts places in witchita when they moved.  They mainly did mail order / internet.
View Quote
Overnighting the parts is an option. It's been my experience though that every time I absolutely have to have something the next day, UPS, Fed Ex, etc screw it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top