Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2018 6:54:53 AM EDT
Tried to download my absentee ballot, but the damn website keeps saying I need a current version of adobe....which I have. Everything else works fine. Guess I'm missing out on this one.

Also, the only way for me to access the site is through a VPN that routes me through a US server. Any IPs outside the US are blocked.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#1]
The deadline for an absentee ballot has passed.

There is the emergency ballot, but you need a rep to go to court for you and submit it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 9:38:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is the emergency ballot, but you need a rep to go to court for you and submit it.
View Quote
Seriously? Motherfucker....
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The deadline to apply for an absentee ballot for the November 6, 2018 general election is 5pm on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
-----------------------------------
Last Minute Emergencies

If you have an emergency after 5 pm on the Friday before Election Day, you may still be able to vote.

The deadline to submit your last-minute Emergency Absentee Ballot application is no later than 8 pm on Election Day.

You can get a last-minute Emergency Absentee Ballot if:

You have an emergency after 5 pm on the Friday before Election Day.

You find out after 5 pm on the Friday before Election Day that you must be absent from the municipality where you live on Election Day. Acceptable reasons include business, duties, or occupation.

To get an Emergency Absentee Ballot, you must give your information to the Court of Common Pleas in the county where you registered to vote.

To request an Emergency Absentee Ballot, you can:

Complete an official Emergency Absentee Ballot Application.

Write a letter with signature or other signed document. You must include the same information as that on the Emergency Absentee Ballot Application.

If you are not able to appear in court, you can choose another person to get the ballot, deliver it to you, and return the completed ballot to the county election office.

If you are not able to appear in court or get help from another person, the judge will direct a deputy sheriff of the county to deliver the absentee ballot to you. To use this option you must be in the county.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top