Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2022 12:54:04 PM EDT
Guys,
If you ( or anyone you know) ever wanted a "place in the country" we're thinking about moving. Deep East Tx. 20 plus acres, private lake, large shop and a wonderful home in a SMALL conservative community. I'll post a pic of my back yard with many other pics available. I'd like to do a direct sale with no RE agents involved BUT if any of you know of RE folks specializing in getting folks out of NJ feel free to have them contact me. The home is 10 years old. Frank Lloyd Wright style about 8500 under roof with 3500 HVAC. One of his students designed it for us and it is lovely. Small salt water pool nestled in a forest and very private. I can shoot out to 437 off the back porch or shoot skeet out of the pool. ALL the equipment required to live here stays with the sale. CanAm, LS Tractor, ZT mower complete shop with tools, welders, saws, torch, hoist and much much more. We don't farm but I'm a piddler and have been retired for a long time. Tractor maintains the LONG drive (about a half mile to get to the house) and my most recent burn pile is rather large as we keep the place nicely manicured. Direct TV and satellite internet work well. Kohler 30KW natural gas standby generator. I'm getting older and need to move closer to my Son. We hate to give it up but it's what we've decided to do. Somebody will get to watch the Eagles on the lake, the deer in the yard, the Bobcat on the porch and stars at night.
I'll pay a finders fee for any direct action that ends in a completed sale. A simple referral, a direct lead or any other action that leads to a completed sale.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
How much you looking to get for it?
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 10:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
That's beautiful.  My wife and I are looking for a vacation/retirement home now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's beautiful.  My wife and I are looking for a vacation/retirement home now.
View Quote

I have truly enjoyed the peaceful nature of our place. I'll miss it. No one can see our place from any road. It's very private.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]
What town is this located in?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 3:18:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top