Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2021 2:31:21 PM EDT

I may be a bit naive in my enthusiasm for electing a politician who chose to pose for a pic with a box magazine rifle. But I really get the impression she is not anti-gun. She certainly is passionate about the American dream and patriotism.
I am seriously hopeful for gun rights in Va for the next few years.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 2:36:42 PM EDT
[#1]
When I read her life story and heard her speak I was happy as anything
to vote for her
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I was more excited to vote for Sears than I was for Youngkin.  Hopefully she continues in politics and can continue to bring VA back in a positive direction.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 2:36:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She was a Marine same time I was in, too, so that means she can hit targets at 500m, with open sights.
View Quote

Before finding out that that picture was taken at Clark Bros I attributed her displeased facial expression to the red dot on the rifle.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think I was more excited to vote for Sears than I was for Youngkin.  Hopefully she continues in politics and can continue to bring VA back in a positive direction.
View Quote

Nothing against Youngkin but Sears is easy to like, easy to admire. Especially considering our current political climate in Va.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#10]
A BCM, too - well, another +1 on respect there. How much higher can it go?
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:02:36 PM EDT
[#11]
She's supposed to appear on Fox News Sunday this week.  Let's see how Chis Wallace handles the interview.  In this morning's teaser he sounded very impressed with her and optimistic about her political future but I don't trust the guy.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted: Let's see how Chis Wallace handles the interview.
View Quote

The same Chris Wallace who said Little Red Liarhood (Psaki) is one of the best WH press secretaries ever?
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 3:40:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

The upper is BCM, but that handguard is PSA. Not sure what the lower is.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does that mean she built it herself? I'll see if I can ask her that on lobby day - the Internet wants to know.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 9:10:18 PM EDT
[#15]
We need to support her as much as we possibly can.
We are never going to get a perfect politician. But for people who like the Second Amendment, particularly black rifles, it doesn't get much closer to perfect. There are damned few politicians who would be willing to pose with a black rifle for a campaign picture.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Does that mean she built it herself? I'll see if I can ask her that on lobby day - the Internet wants to know.
View Quote

It's entirely possible the gun is not hers but she wanted a picture with an AR15 rifle to make a point about who she is, and what rights she supports in the state of Virginia.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's entirely possible the gun is not hers but she wanted a picture with an AR15 rifle to make a point about who she is, and what rights she supports in the state of Virginia.
View Quote

Exactly.  I'll give her one on mine anyday she wants to use it.  I'm just glad we are getting someone in place who seem to be media savy and better communicator than the mumble mouths in Washington.  David
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:29:18 AM EDT
[#18]
I dont know how much power the LGov has in VA, but I hope she has enough to help influence Youngkin to not make RINOish moves.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#19]

God, what a glorious bitch slap that is!
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Before finding out that that picture was taken at Clark Bros I attributed her displeased facial expression to the red dot on the rifle.
View Quote

Clark Brothers? I should have recognized it. That's awesome. I hope people were tripping all over each other to shake her hand. Though at that point I guess nobody knew anything other than there was some black woman in a business suit at the range, weird.
She should hold a rally there now that the pic has been distributed.
I'm actually going to see if I can make it to a rally or something. I might even put on a clean pair of old jeans.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:17:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Has anybody heard anything out of my Lieutenant Governor?
Way I figure it, I need to support her if she's gonna support my constitutional rights. She absolutely supports my constitutional rights.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Maybe we can finally get auto knives legalized in va
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Maybe we can finally get auto knives legalized in va
View Quote

That doesn't make any sense. Knives are way more dangerous than guns.(according to our rulers)
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Here is a news article on my Lieutenant Governor. Nothing earth shattering, just something to read.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/27/us/winsome-sears-black-voters-republican.html
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 10:09:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I dont know how much power the LGov has in VA, but I hope she has enough to help influence Youngkin to not make RINOish moves.
View Quote

I damned well hope she plans on moving up so that she can actually do more stuff to support us. If I find out that she is at some point trying to move up I'm going to put my shoulder to the wheel and I'm going to push. I don't even agree with her on everything but I do like her style.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top