Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2019 10:37:54 PM EDT
Anybody in Orlando collect NFA items and want to hit the range sometime.

Would like to find a few other owners of machine guns, SBR’s and suppressors to meet up locally.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Still haven’t got my cans or fund to get my A1 Lower but I am down to meet up and shoot man!!! Always!! I’m APK/Winter Park all the time... lmk if you want to hit Ocala and shoot nearly in 360 degrees at 200+ yards....

If you have an M16 Lower I’ll bring out the SR-16 Upper and we’ll go to town with a couple cases of 5.56!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 11:28:38 AM EDT
[#2]
IM sent
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Would love to do a subgun match sometime, if you ever hear of one make sure you post it up here!

Full disclosure I am not really a ‘collector ‘ just lowly MAC owner...
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 6:46:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing wrong with Mac owners!  I would like to meet up and shoot with a few locals!

There has to be more than 3 of us!
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#5]
There is one over at Port Malabar. I wish there was one closer to me in the Sarasota/Tampa area.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:03:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in Jacksonville and have an M1 Thompson I'm always wanting to bring out and shoot....

Unfortunately, I'm about 7,000 miles away from it. But will be home in March for a few weeks.... I'm definitely up for a subgun shoot!
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:04:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I was at the Port Malabar match this past Sunday.  I used to be a regular before wife and kids....
It is the first Sunday of every month: http://www.pmrpc.com/event

If you're in the Orlando area, you should join http://scgaa.org/
Full auto is allowed at the plinking range only.  You must be a member.  Public day is first Sunday of the month but NO NFA on public day.

There are several NFA guys that religiously show up on Sunday afternoons.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was at the Port Malabar match this past Sunday.  I used to be a regular before wife and kids....
It is the first Sunday of every month: http://www.pmrpc.com/event

If you're in the Orlando area, you should join http://scgaa.org/
Full auto is allowed at the plinking range only.  You must be a member.  Public day is first Sunday of the month but NO NFA on public day.

There are several NFA guys that religiously show up on Sunday afternoons.
View Quote
I am a member at scgaa. We have probably met before then.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 12:25:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I am in Daytona Beach and a member of Volusia County Gun and Hunt Club which is on SR44 in NSB. We can shoot anything, anywhere at the club. I also have AR500 targets that are 1/2" thick so we can shoot them at close range with rifles. The club has an array of steel targets too. Glad to travel too other ranges too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 11:10:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am in Daytona Beach and a member of Volusia County Gun and Hunt Club which is on SR44 in NSB. We can shoot anything, anywhere at the club. I also have AR500 targets that are 1/2" thick so we can shoot them at close range with rifles. The club has an array of steel targets too. Glad to travel too other ranges too.
View Quote
I thought the steel targets were only available for matches and not for use by the recreational shooters there.
Is the steel kept in a different container than the paper targets? If so, can you grab any steel poppers too?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top