Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2020 9:46:14 PM EDT
First, I have not had network news on since 3/5/2020...pure bliss, or ignorance. Either way.

I get my info from work (.gov, .mil contracts we need to keep working), Oregon Health Athoritity, and IHMS out of UofWashington...

Given that. The OHA reported this today:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 3, 2020

Media contacts: Oregon COVID-19 Joint Information Center (JIC) staff, 503-373-7872, [email protected]
Nicole Hoeft, Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs, 503-551-0267, [email protected]
13 COVID-19 cases at Lebanon veterans' home have recovered
Thirteen of the 16 confirmed cases of COVID-19 at the Oregon Veterans’ Home in Lebanon are now recovered, the medical staff informed the Oregon Health Authority this week.

Two of the Home’s COVID cases died, while one case remains active. Facility staff continue to monitor residents for symptoms of respiratory illness to mitigate the spread of the virus.

Those who have recovered include the home’s most senior resident, a World War II veteran who celebrated his 104th birthday with a small group of family this week.

(yes, these folks are in bed with Gub Brown but still, good news) Thank you vets!

and, from IHME, Oregon is doing very well regarding predicted infections and deaths. Compared to other states.
https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections
you can click on the "United States" tab at the top and search by state.

Stay safe
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Really neat. Tough ok guy beat the odds it seems.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top