Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2020 8:12:43 AM EDT

Wednesday, April 15th!

Operation Gridlock: In-Vehicle Protest To Jam Lansing (MI) Protesting Gov. Whitmer’s Insane ‘Stay-At-Home’ Overreach

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/04/operation-gridlock-in-vehicle-protest-to-jam-lansing-mi-protesting-gov-whitmers-insane-stay-at-home-overreach/

Critics of Michigan’s expanded stay-home order are planning an in-vehicle protest to tell the governor they believe she has gone too far.

The Michigan Conservative Coalition and Michigan Freedom Fund, who organized the protest, asked for protesters to surround the Capitol in their vehicles at noon Wednesday to display flags and signs, make noise and be disruptive about Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s “erratic, unilateral orders that threaten Michiganders’ economic existence,” according to a news release. They warned protesters to come ready for a potentially major traffic jam.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 4/15/2020 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone have a livestream link to share?
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#6]
That is a very outside the box to get heard. Nice work M!ch!gan!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 5:34:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Fan-Freaking-Tastic.......thousands showed up to send a message to Guvnuh <literally> WHitler that we are sovereign citizens, and that beeeeotch works for US!
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#8]
YOWZA!

OPEN UP MICHIGAN TO BUSINESSES, CHURCHES & SCHOOLS! NOW!

MICHIGAN LOCK-DOWN: THE BACKLASH BEGINS!
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Protests heat up in Michigan in response to governor's coronavirus policy
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#10]
This is the left’s worst nightmare. Conservative gun owning patriots are not working so they have time to protest. Usually it’s the welfare slugs or college idiots or trump hating non working wine mom Karens.

We need more of this type of protest
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 12:16:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Good picture on the Drudge homepage of this.  

I have no doubt there are ARFCOMMERS represented in that photo.  

I guy had a Hawaiian boog shirt on.

Link Posted: 4/17/2020 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#13]
I got to the lawn late, but I did walk around looking as ridiculous as possible.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got to the lawn late, but I did walk around looking as ridiculous as possible.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/183008/41D02C2A-EB6F-48E3-8D06-902A01DD114D_jpe-1371768.JPG
View Quote

Who was that dude you were standing next to with the blurry face?
Just kidding.

Dual pistols?!?   I like it.

I saw your workbench in the GD thread. Thing is a beast.

to you from Missouri!
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good picture on the Drudge homepage of this.  

I have no doubt there are ARFCOMMERS represented in that photo.  

I guy had a Hawaiian boog shirt on.

https://i.postimg.cc/PJXGfyK5/C320508-A-767-E-463-A-A2-D2-0-B9-F2-EE038-F7.jpg

View Quote

I'm going to say something that's going to be unpopular but it needs to be said.  Roughly 10,000 Michigan citizens, myself included, took to their cars to protest the overbreadth of the Governor's orders.  The guys in that picture are attention whores who gave the media something to focus on other than that fact.  Now the media can, and did, spin the protest into - "it was a bunch of mouthbreathing presumably racist rednecks with guns who are too stupid to wear masks or even do social distancing."  Those guys just negated the work done by thousands of other people and did Whitmer a big favor by acting the way they did.  Thanks for nothing.

Link Posted: 4/19/2020 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm going to say something that's going to be unpopular but it needs to be said.  Roughly 10,000 Michigan citizens, myself included, took to their cars to protest the overbreadth of the Governor's orders.  The guys in that picture are attention whores who gave the media something to focus on other than that fact.  Now the media can, and did, spin the protest into - "it was a bunch of mouthbreathing presumably racist rednecks with guns who are too stupid to wear masks or even do social distancing."  Those guys just negated the work done by thousands of other people and did Whitmer a big favor by acting the way they did.  Thanks for nothing.

View Quote

Yep.

The Michiganders Against Quarantine group has this impossible needle to thread with neo-fascist liberals on one side and anti-vaxer/info wars types on the other. For once can't people just act with a modicum of political tact? Just because something is your right doesn't mean that it is wise for you to exercise at all times.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#18]
For once can't people just act with a modicum of political tact?
View Quote

I kind of like how there's always some faction that acts unpredictably, against the mainstream, no matter what. Don't always agree with them, but it's good they're tolerated.

You are for tolerance, right Karen?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I kind of like how there's always some faction that acts unpredictably, against the mainstream, no matter what. Don't always agree with them, but it's good they're tolerated.

You are for tolerance, right Karen?
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top