I lived in PR in the 80s

Criminals had guns
Commie terrorists funded by Cuba had guns
Cops had guns

I understand the laws there have improved

¡‘Pa encima!

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree. Glad to see improvement. I lived in Río Piedras in the 70’s as a kid back when Toño Bicicleta was running around. So is PR now “shall issue”?
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 9:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Equin:
I agree. Glad to see improvement. I lived in Río Piedras in the 70’s as a kid back when Toño Bicicleta was running around. So is PR now “shall issue”?
View Quote

@Miami_JBT
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 11:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
They have a weird but interesting (cheap) property tax system (CRIM); Anyone with any knowledge about it? It has crossed my mind to sell everything, buy some acreage in the country and just disappear. Small (cinder block) house with livestock and maybe agricultural.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nosmik:
They have a weird but interesting (cheap) property tax system (CRIM); Anyone with any knowledge about it? It has crossed my mind to sell everything, buy some acreage in the country and just disappear. Small (cinder block) house with livestock and maybe agricultural.
View Quote

I haven’t lived there in decades

I would visit and talk to real estate agent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top