Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2022 7:58:17 PM EDT
Hey all, I know a number of you had asked me to share when I have new open enrollment courses up for 2022 especially some pistol courses. I have posted a number on my schedule:
https://criticalimpactgroup.com/schedule

Looking at adding a couple more courses in March including an open enrollment 2-day red dot instructor but have to secure some more range date. No need to be a certified instructor, but for anyone who helps others informally or formally, guys who are part in training groups, that's what we're aiming for here. Not only how to shoot a dot better but also how to help others shoot it better too.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Just sharing a schedule update for those interested in more local training opportunities. All these courses below are open enrollment.

Full schedule here (includes open enrollment and LE/MIL restricted courses):
https://criticalimpactgroup.com/schedule

I have a lowlight pistol next weekend at Winnequah (indoor range - 1/2 hour north of Madison) and a red dot pistol in March at the same place - both have a few spots left I'd like to fill. I made a coupon code - "HOMETOWN" if you'd like to register, it will save you $20 off each class (not sure if it will work together - but it certainly will if you check them out individually if you want to do both).

February 11 - Low Light Pistol
Lodi, WI

March 12 - Red Dot Pistol Transition  
Lodi, WI

These courses below I am running at the request of / hosted by Rapid Defense. Those courses the registration is through their website. Every class I ran in Racine last year sold out, so if you are interested in these, register early or keep an eye on the inventory. We just opened these the other day.

April 22 - Introduction to Scoped Carbine Racine, WI

May 6 - Intro to Red Dot Pistol (self-defense emphasis)
Muskego, WI

June 10 - Intermediate Scoped Carbine
Racine, WI

June 11 - Handgun Diagnostics (for Experienced Shooters)
Muskego, WI

August 27 - Intermediate Level Red Dot Pistol (self-defense emphasis)
Muskego, WI

October 14 - Advanced Scoped Carbine

Racine, WI
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 4:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I emailed you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top