Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2021 12:54:53 PM EDT
I've posted our Open Houses previously and have had great feedback.  If you have questions just ask in this thread.  

It's a great way to get kids involved in shooting and some actual formalized training.  Top that off with it being a team sport (squads of 4 compete together), leadership activities, and community service then you have what we like to think of as a good well rounded youth firearms activity.  

It is recommended that you NOT go out and by your youth a gun if you want to join us.  We have team guns for them to try out and shoot with.  That makes this a very inexpensive way to go.  

Ammunition right now is the biggest issue.  We have no control over that.  Typical practices are less than 150 rounds per week per youth. So even that isn't too bad.  

Our team consists of approximately 40 youths from 4th grade to 12th grade.  Kids compete in their age groups.  We have the largest team in Texas and did extremely well in the 2019 National Competition.  We did not compete in 2020 due to COVID restrictions.  We are competing in 2021 Nationals in July.  

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a bump as it's coming up Saturday.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Dammit. I’m in Brownsville but I think this would be great for my grandson! I’ll make a note for next year.

Thanks for posting!
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#3]
There's a team closer to you.  It's called Team Rio and they're in La Feria at the Rio Gun Club.  

Look them up here
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#4]
My son is a member and he loves it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top