Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2020 2:58:45 PM EDT
I haven't built an AR in probably 10 years but I want to build out a couple of the stripped lowers I bought before the 2013 ban.

I went to one of my old go-to's , PSA, only to find they wont ship anything AR related to CT.

Does anyone have a supplier with a good selection that will ship here?
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I have bought plenty of parts online to build ARs. PSA is the only one I found that won't send here. Not a big deal as their stuff is mediocre at best. You can find stuff as good or better for similar prices.

JoeBobs
Tight to Bear
Brownells
Bear Creek
Anderson
Primary Arms
LaRue
SLR
Geiselle

just to list a few, Many say bad things about Bear Creek but I have one of their barrels and it shoots great. A friend was shooting subMoa out to 600 tds at The CMP in Talledega with a Bear Creek and Australian Outback ammo. 75gr I think.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Add BCM and OperationParts.com to that list.

I believe RRA will too but it’s been a while so I’m not actually sure.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#3]
JoeBobs
Right to Bear
Granite Ridge Outfitters

......are retailers I often use.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Primary arms has wonderful customer service . I go there just for their friendliness
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Schuyler arms has been good for me. Just check the sales from time to time.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Primary arms has wonderful customer service . I go there just for their friendliness
View Quote
Stop lying.

You know damn well the the customer service person you emale is a midget
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 2:27:50 AM EDT
[#7]
CDNN was a nogo today for parts to CT.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:31:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Optics Planet is a no go when I tried ordering
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top