Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2018 12:46:05 AM EDT
And it's right where Steve Russell used to be.
Like a giant bleeding ulcerous zit on your forehead on prom night.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Steve tried to take the high road and run an honorable campaign. Unfortunately I think this shows how far past that we really are. Even here.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:02:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:48:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn’t he kinda abandon us over slide fires?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:20:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Something like that. He said he would be open to discussing it i.e. Not opposed to banning them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#5]
So we traded an honerable man for a political hack that wants common sense gun laws. Yay team.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Didn't he kinda abandon us over slide fires?
View Quote
yep

Fuck Steve Russell

I'll look at the Kendra bitch for 2 years to get rid of Russell.

And she will only get 2 years.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:30:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
yep

Fuck Steve Russell

View Quote
Kinda what I thought. I guess I’d rather have a known commie instead of someone who fails when tested by fire. I know she’ll fail. I really thought he’d be like steel sharpened by steel. I guess not....

What’s worse is he damn well should have known better than to say what he said. He owns two rivers armory for Pete sake.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 4:18:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Kendra who replaced Steve Russell. Where did she come from and who financed her campaign?
You know, all those out of state donations she received and help getting her campaign going?
She is owned by out-of-state powers and if that doesn't tick you off, you're not very bright.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Kendra who replaced Steve Russell. Where did she come from and who financed her campaign?
You know, all those out of state donations she received and help getting her campaign going?
She is owned by out-of-state powers and if that doesn't tick you off, you're not very bright.
View Quote
There all owned by (out of state powers) I don’t think there’s an honest politician in Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There all owned by (out of state powers) I don’t think there’s an honest politician in Oklahoma.
View Quote
As opposed to anywhere else in the country?
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not to stir up a hornet's nest, I believe his district, which I reside in, also includes some heavily Hispanic areas of OKC that have a high percentage of non citizens.  Project Veritas filmed a bunch of Precinct Workers in Texas who were allowing non citizens to vote, I wonder if the same thing happened here?  A lot of the newer voter registration schemes do not require proof of citizenship to register to vote, and the voter registration people are not checking to see if new registrants are citizens or not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veE5-O6wACw
View Quote
You are correct.   All the south side down to 240 is in the District.   Fraud would not surprise me at all.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 10:53:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 4:26:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Not to stir up a hornet's nest, I believe his district, which I reside in, also includes some heavily Hispanic areas of OKC that have a high percentage of non citizens.  Project Veritas filmed a bunch of Precinct Workers in Texas who were allowing non citizens to vote, I wonder if the same thing happened here?  A lot of the newer voter registration schemes do not require proof of citizenship to register to vote, and the voter registration people are not checking to see if new registrants are citizens or not.
View Quote
Hope y’all allow Texans in here

If y’all haven’t seen the voter map of Nov 2018 here it is.

If that doesn’t speak volumes of why we need a border wall I don’t know what else does.  And while anything is possible, what strategic advantage would it be for the libtards to try and take Oklahoma? I’m NOT disrespecting Oklahoma, hell its gonna be my escape to freedom state if Texas falls.  But just from a electoral college standpoint, seems the better plan of attack for the libtards would be states like Texas and Florida first and foremost.  Just my $0.02

And damnit! STAY RED Okies!
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Give them time for scenery in Colorado.  Good friend of mine that I work a side gig with was originally from CO and her dad still lives there.  She cannot STAND going back to visit.

But I can only hope this was a HUGE eye opener for all Republicans.....
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Just caught a couple lines in the Oklahoman through the wrapper this morning as i was bringing it in.
FWIW, (which is nothing) I read "Pelosi said she's "looking forward to working with Kendra".
Then I saw a quote from Kendra saying "It's time for new faces".
Dare we hope she's not going to be a rubberstamp, lockstep Dem?
Time will tell, but if she knows she's a one and out she could stir up the pot.
(I'm only calling her Kendra because I don't know her name, she truly was / is a non-person)
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I blame the teachers rally.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Education is out of control in this state. They do a sloppy job with the funding they have and are always asking for more. 520 + school superintendents at $150K+ per year is too many damn bureaucrats. It doesn't maytter how much money they get, they'll do a shitty job because of school administrators.
OU is getting rid of massive numbers of ghost employees now that Boren is gone. Education is frigging rotten with ghost employees.
What's her name is owned by liberal Democrats and every body should be pissed. Russell took the high road and it cost him and his constituents.
The education lobby is strongly to blame.
In This congressional district We are all going to take it in the ass because of this no-name getting elected.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:33:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 2:50:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Kinda sad in my home town when I was younger I get denied being able to vote because my new address on my license was different from my old address where my voter registration was for.  Meanwhile, noncitizen? No problem.

Project veritas is doing great work.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:08:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
yep

Fuck Steve Russell

View Quote
You really have no idea what was going on behind the scenes during the shit storm following Vegas
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 2:53:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You really have no idea what was going on behind the scenes during the shit storm following Vegas
View Quote
Either way you can add his chicken shit confidence vote for Boehner. He voted in favor of retaining Boehner as Speaker which literally just showed who was there to play ball and who was going to stand on principle with Boehner's resignation soon to follow. At least now we can anticipate a libtard and her voting in line with Princess Pelosi.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yep

Fuck Steve Russell

If you are in the know tell us.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm relatively sure she is going to be a one term and out, she is far too liberal to stand for OK. She ran a dirty campaign blaming Steve for the education mess and he has nothing to do with that, and it does disappoint me that he didn't fight back against the dirty trick of trying to blame him. You constantly saw ads from the Dems showing pictures of the Governor and Steve, linking them and saying he was responsible, a typical dirty trick from the Dems, personally I blame the State Superintendent of Schools Joy Hofmeister responsible for financial malfeasance of the educational system, if there is any one person to blame, its her.
Bingo and I think she’ll be a one trick pony for the Dems.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 11:14:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm relatively sure she is going to be a one term and out, she is far too liberal to stand for OK. She ran a dirty campaign blaming Steve for the education mess and he has nothing to do with that, and it does disappoint me that he didn't fight back against the dirty trick of trying to blame him. You constantly saw ads from the Dems showing pictures of the Governor and Steve, linking them and saying he was responsible, a typical dirty trick from the Dems, personally I blame the State Superintendent of Schools Joy Hofmeister responsible for financial malfeasance of the educational system, if there is any one person to blame, its her.
She may be a one trick pony but she will end up leaving splinters in her constituents' asses before she leaves office.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Either way you can add his chicken shit confidence vote for Boehner. He voted in favor of retaining Boehner as Speaker which literally just showed who was there to play ball and who was going to stand on principle with Boehner's resignation soon to follow. At least now we can anticipate a libtard and her voting in line with Princess Pelosi.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sometimes you have to play ball with sh*tbirds to get business done. You go their way sometimes so you can do what you promised for those who voted for you. Russell is astute in playing politics - he retired as an LTC from the US Army that is rife with politics and chicken manure.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 1:20:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep.  Showed himself to be a traitor to the 2nd Amendment.

NEVER GIVE AN INCH!
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top