Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2018 8:59:10 PM EDT
So I just placed an offer on a house in Crestview and the seller has accepted.  The house needs the back yard fenced for the dogs and I would like to add on a covered/screened patio and an extended slab across the entire back of the house.

Anyone know a legit general contractor that would be recommended in the area?  Or can anyone recommend a fence company that can put up a wood privacy fence that knows what they are doing so I'm not pulling then fence down in 2 months because it's on the neighbors property?

Oh and, Hi Florida arfcommers.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 9:09:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive had more issues with contractors and builders in this area than i have had good experiences
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Well atleast I'll feel at home.  I schedule landscapers and contractors here and then can't get anyone to show up for the jobs.  You can't even give money away.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd only recommend one landscaper but he only does FWB/Niceville/Destin

He wouldn't even recommend someone from Crestview

Welcome to the area!
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ive had more issues with contractors and builders in this area than i have had good experiences
View Quote
First post nailed it.  I'd just go with Home Depot or Lowes, but it still won't be a good experience.  I'd walk the fence line with your neighbors and mark it with paint before the contractor shows up.
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 2:40:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome, Zoomie!  I'm over in Navarre.   Close enough to hear Spectres doing night gunnery and 7SFG banging away with Mk19s and Dillon Aeros.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#6]
As said, Lowes. Anything bigger, try Rick at KG ll Development, and get a recommendation for someone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top