Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2018 11:56:26 PM EDT
Darn neckbearding all the ammo.  LOL

Link Posted: 7/2/2018 4:01:18 AM EDT
[#1]
You should blot out the plate info, OPSEC man.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 1:53:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I never understood the blurred license plate. I drive around all day and see people’s licesne plates. Does posting it on the internet make in vulnerable?
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 1:59:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I never understood the blurred license plate. I drive around all day and see people’s licesne plates. Does posting it on the internet make in vulnerable?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This ^^^^ posting a plate does nothing.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Come on...The person is an ARFCOM teammate.  The better question is why post the plate?  It is just common courtesy not too.

I would like the person to come forward and explain why they parked so crookedly
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 1:08:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Come on...The person is an ARFCOM teammate.  The better question is why post the plate?  It is just common courtesy not too.

I would like the person to come forward and explain why they parked so crookedly
View Quote
Well, he does drive a Dodge, so clearly he ain't straight!
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 10:27:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 9:41:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Not me, I’d never put an arfcom sticker on my truck, I pride myself with being hetero
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Really?!  Hes’s over a line thats against a curb, not hurting a soul.  Bitching about that is the kind of knit picky BS that my rat fink neighbor that just called the city on me for building a shed without a permit would pull!  Leave em alone
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Really?!  Hes’s over a line thats against a curb, not hurting a soul.  Bitching about that is the kind of knit picky BS that my rat fink neighbor that just called the city on me for building a shed without a permit would pull!  Leave em alone
View Quote
The two are even close to the same thing.  Do you drive a red Ram by chance?
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/6/2018 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#12]
No, no dodge for me just don’t get panties in a bunch over stuff that doesn’t hurt anyone.  I guess that gets my panties in a bunch
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#13]
BTW, is that truck lifted?  How much harder is it to walk 20 more feet if your capable of climbing up 6” higher into a truck?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top