Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2020 8:28:50 AM EDT
I read the rules and outdoor activities are allowed, as long as social distancing. I'm just not sure if it's ok to travel up there to go shooting?
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 8:54:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Man, I am not sure, I was thinking that going to the rifle club is out, its not technically exercise? The club sent a letter saying they were still open but that was before the order.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Copied from the Gov's order.
They can leave their home to: To engage in outdoor activity, such as, walking, hiking, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, biking or running. For purposes of outdoor activity, State parks will remain open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running, and similar outdoor activities.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:17:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man, I am not sure, I was thinking that going to the rifle club is out, its not technically exercise? The club sent a letter saying they were still open but that was before the order.
View Quote

You must be a member of CRC. I went today, no one stopped me
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 12:11:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll let you know.  I'm going to head there Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, and thanks, good to know!
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yep, and thanks, good to know!
View Quote

I’ll be there again tomorrow AM.

Tri county healths order specifically states that outdoor activities in groups of 4 or less are ok, as long as you stay 6 ft apart. So I think that qualifies??
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I’ll be there again tomorrow AM.

Tri county healths order specifically states that outdoor activities in groups of 4 or less are ok, as long as you stay 6 ft apart. So I think that qualifies??
View Quote

FYI CRC is closed as of 3/26 until further notice
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:20:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think everyone in NOCO was out at the grasslands today
View Quote

It's been busy as all hell the last two weekends.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top