Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2021 5:37:40 PM EDT
Jim Risch telling us to get vaxxed cus the science is there.

Don’t forget folks, this is an experimental vaccine and clearly not a very good one…
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He also voted for the "infrastructure" bill. So did Crapo...

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/10/19-senate-republicans-voted-for-infrastructure-legislation/
View Quote

They didn't vote yes to pass it, they voted yes to hear it debated on the floor. That said, I don't support or see the benefit of debating garbage. Nothing in that bill will help Idahoans.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Both of them have been smoking CCP pole since like forever. Nothing new about them good 'ol boys of Idaho's political elite. They both claim that the current bill is what Trump tried to push through last year...
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They didn't vote yes to pass it, they voted yes to hear it debated on the floor. That said, I don't support or see the benefit of debating garbage. Nothing in that bill will help Idahoans.
View Quote

Not according to the paid advertising on KBOI. I've heard it a couple times already how glorious this money will be to the great state of Idaho. It really is nauseating.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 3:51:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Both of them have been smoking CCP pole since like forever. Nothing new about them good 'ol boys of Idaho's political elite. They both claim that the current bill is what Trump tried to push through last year...
View Quote

Is either up for reelection in 22?
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#6]
What is the name of that group who counts the votes again?
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Crapo is.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Crapo is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crapo is.

Elect me instead. I'll tell you up front that I'm too dumb to run a con and too lazy to steal.

Do senators get a staff?
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Don’t forget folks, this is an experimental vaccine and clearly not a very good one…
View Quote

Which vaccine? Moderna? Pfizer? Johnson & Johnson?

J&J is garbage compared to the other two. Moderna seems to excel at preventing symptoms from Delta upon infection.

Pfizer seems to have a good product (which is actually Bio-N-Tech's), but they seem more interested in raking in dollars than anything else. Whereas Moderna seems to be scientists who want to make cool stuff and get rich while they're at it.

At least, that's the impression I have of the companies thus far.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That sounds like something someone who plans on doing a lot of stealing would say. Maybe you should go for "I'll rob you blind, but I'll be so busy stealing I wont have time to pass any laws".
I would vote for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Elect me instead. I'll tell you up front that I'm too dumb to run a con and too lazy to steal.

Do senators get a staff?

That sounds like something someone who plans on doing a lot of stealing would say. Maybe you should go for "I'll rob you blind, but I'll be so busy stealing I wont have time to pass any laws".
I would vote for that.

See what I mean?

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 11:55:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

J&J is garbage compared to the other two. Moderna seems to excel at preventing symptoms from Delta upon infection.

Pfizer seems to have a good product (which is actually Bio-N-Tech's), but they seem more interested in raking in dollars than anything else. Whereas Moderna seems to be scientists who want to make cool stuff and get rich while they're at it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget Fauci's stake in the Moderna vax..
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:05:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Does he own Moderna stock or something?
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Does he own Moderna stock or something?
View Quote

From what I understand he has a patent while working at NIH, that Moderna is using in its vaccine making process
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#15]
It's interesting. Since the Covid bullshit started, over 18 months ago, Idaho has had over 2,000 people allegedly die from Covid.

In 2019, over 14,000 residents died from all causes.

So the question I have, is how many of the 2,000 that have died allegedly to Covid would have died anyways during the last 18 months.

I am not denying that Covid exists, I've had family members get it who were not vaxed, but I am getting sick and tired of the brainwashing our government is throwing at us.

Enough is enough.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 1:35:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's interesting. Since the Covid bullshit started, over 18 months ago, Idaho has had over 2,000 people allegedly die from Covid.

In 2019, over 14,000 residents died from all causes.

So the question I have, is how many of the 2,000 that have died allegedly to Covid would have died anyways during the last 18 months.

I am not denying that Covid exists, I've had family members get it who were not vaxed, but I am getting sick and tired of the brainwashing our government is throwing at us.

Enough is enough.
View Quote

Had this exact same question for a libtard coworker today. Idiot thinks the world is coming to an end.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#17]
It's all so tiresome. I need a cabin in the woods.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 11:37:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:09:31 AM EDT
[#19]
I wrote and called both Risch and Crappo. I haven't heard a damn thing from Crappo, but one of Risch staffers told me that 'he had to vote on this infrastructure bill' or else he would have to vote for the next one and it 'would be worse'. Thats literally their answer... They 'saved' us money and got a slice of the pie for us too! BS.

Straight up told them that they are either as incompetent as Biden, or they are traitors like Biden. Maybe they are both like Biden.

Talked with committee members of Kootenai GOP at the fair this last week and they straight up told me do not vote for either of these losers or Little. They are looking into how to oust them.

Idaho doesn't have a loony liberal problem yet, but we do have a RINO problem... and RINOs are just as bad.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:11:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's all so tiresome. I need a cabin in the woods.
View Quote

Thats what I have, and I'm still dealing with this shit. Theres no escape from clown world!
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I wrote and called both Risch and Crappo. I haven't heard a damn thing from Crappo, but one of Risch staffers told me that 'he had to vote on this infrastructure bill' or else he would have to vote for the next one and it 'would be worse'. Thats literally their answer... They 'saved' us money and got a slice of the pie for us too! BS.
View Quote

Yeah. I'm not understanding why you'd shoot yourself in the foot just to avoid shooting yourself in the face. You could just...I don't know...not shoot yourself at all?
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 12:05:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Thats what I have, and I'm still dealing with this shit. Theres no escape from clown world!
View Quote

I feel your pain brother!

We are at a crossroads, but many people don't see it yet...
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 9:54:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Crapo and Risch usually don't answer but congressman Russ Fulcher does. I told him to run against on of these rino assholes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 2:17:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This covid stuff is definitely bigger than just this covid stuff...
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Both of them suck
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:39:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Straight up told them that they are either as incompetent as Biden, or they are traitors like Biden. Maybe they are both like Biden.

Talked with committee members of Kootenai GOP at the fair this last week and they straight up told me do not vote for either of these losers or Little. They are looking into how to oust them.

Idaho doesn't have a loony liberal problem yet, but we do have a RINO problem... and RINOs are just as bad.
View Quote

I received the same letter from Crap oh
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Do senators get a staff?
View Quote

Wife (NO pics) was a senate secretary for 10+ years.  In session they're known as "attache's".

They also get a number of pages, high school kids with usually good grades.  The pages lives are run by the attache'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top