Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2021 10:05:16 AM EDT
I wondered what the helicopters flying low in my area early this morning was all about. This happened just a few miles from my home, I don't care for that kind of nonsense one bit.  One officer shot in the head and 2 other injured. One suspect DRT and another arrested.

https://www.wrbl.com/news/national/georgia-sheriff-3-officers-injured-1-suspect-dead-1-held/
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Heard this on the radio this morning.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you see the video of the perp shooting his AK at the officers? Happened on the street of my daughters school.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you see the video of the perp shooting his AK at the officers? Happened on the street of my daughters school.
View Quote
I did. I'm glad he had no clue how to properly employ that platform or it would have been way worse.  Shoots like he should be wearing a life jacket.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I did. I'm glad he had no clue how to properly employ that platform or it would have been way worse.  Shoots like he should be wearing a life jacket.
View Quote

Baffled me why the cop just stopped his car while be shot at instead of turning into the perp and running him over.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Baffled me why the cop just stopped his car while be shot at instead of turning into the perp and running him over.
View Quote
I live in the area, the rate of violent crime is low. You fight like you train.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit, he looked like a righty shooting weak side for the first (and last) time ever. Just weirdly uncoordinated.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I live in the area, the rate of violent crime is low. You fight like you train.
View Quote

I’m in Bremen. Running that guy over while being shot at at close range is just common sense. As we can see on the news many officers have none.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#8]
There's a benefit for Sgt Rob Holloway, who took a headshot through his windshield while in pursuit of the perps. Rob is a great guy and a personal friend and we will be there in the V100 offering our support and would like to invite everyone to come out and try their hand at axe throwing while supporting a good cause at the same time. April 26 from 7:00 to 9:30pm

Timberwolf Axe Throwing Benefit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top