Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2022 9:26:15 PM EDT
Interesting article in the Billings Gazette today.

I went to High School with Deputy Smart - interested to see how this plays out.....
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure looks like they were looking for trouble. Lucky they didn’t get ventilated when they reached inside the vehicle. I wouldn’t want any of those individuals involved in law enforcement in my community.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sure looks like they were looking for trouble. Lucky they didn’t get ventilated when they reached inside the vehicle. I wouldn’t want any of those individuals involved in law enforcement in my community.
View Quote

Agreed,these are the type of guys that will "follow orders" happily.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#3]
In general newspapers normally get it about 50% correct. However, the video evidence on this one pretty much wrote the story for them. It is not looking good for those officers. Not good at all.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 11:49:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In general newspapers normally get it about 50% correct. However, the video evidence on this one pretty much wrote the story for them. It is not looking good for those officers. Not good at all.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 2:05:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Just watched the video. Yeah those off duty cops were looking for trouble.
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 11:55:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Not much good comes in a bar after midnight…

Based on the video, I can’t see how they caused Delgado’s crash.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top