Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2018 8:00:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that and heard a caller on the Simon Conway show tonight lamenting the fact that the Republican's were not there.

To that question I would answer; Why would we give credence to an astroturfed event, and possibly be drawn into a violent conflict on the left's terms?
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#2]
What's even more asinine is what kid wouldn't want to walk out/skip  school on a Friday? They should tell them they have to make up the time on Saturday, and then see how many want to participate and show dedication to the cause! Bloomberg is finding easy participates at this rate!
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's even more asinine is what kid wouldn't want to walk out/skip  school on a Friday? They should tell them they have to make up the time on Saturday, and then see how many want to participate and show dedication to the cause! Bloomberg is finding easy participates at this rate!
View Quote
...and free ones at that.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 2:26:24 AM EDT
[#4]
No walk out at our school this week. When they did it 3 weeks ago or whenever the first big walkout was, either the kid's parents had to call them out of school or they got detention for skipping class. It wasn't perfect but I thought the school handled it pretty well and not that many kids participated. Still, this is all a bunch of horse shit that should not be tolerated at a public school.
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 7:42:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Pretty sure the local High School didn't participate in any of these recent walk outs. The school is 150' from my front door, I never heard, nor saw anything. I work nights, sleep all day, but I know what's going on nearby. This school regularly posts advice to the high School students to keep their Guns in cases and out of sight in their cars/trucks during hunting season.  It's illegal to have a gun on school grounds, so the admin warns the students to be mindful and make sure that guns are not Visible.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top