Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2021 9:12:12 PM EDT
We went to the Hideout  Steakhouse for an early dinner today, nice place right next to the Harkin's Theater. The place filled up pretty quick. The prices aren't for poors like me, so I had a cheaper meal, the BBQ pulled pork meal. She had a build your own burger. We split a Texas Twinkies appetizer. THAT was worth the price of admission all by itself, those things were great! Also, the waitress was psychic - she would come by as soon as I was finished with something with the next thing.) The food was excellent and plenty of it, and for two people with poor people meals, (the off-menu ribeye dinner is $45, for instance, and you can add-on 16 oz of King Crab legs for $50), it was just over $40 for two with one appetizer and no alcoholic drinks - and THAT is why I write this. No signs. Not on the door, not on the waitress podium and far more importantly, not next to the liquor license like the law says. The place filled up FAST, as we got there early at 4PM, and dozens came in while we were eating. And, the portions were big enough that both of us took to-go boxes home. I have plenty of BBQ pulled pork for sandwiches tomorrow.
So, if you are driving through CG on I-10, feel like BBQ, have a CCW permit, and don't feel like parking your EDC while you eat some darn good chow, try The Hideout Steakhouse.
https://www.hideoutsteakonastone.com/location/casa-grande/
This review was sponsored by the letters B and Q. *BURRRP!*
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 12:38:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I miss the old Cotton Hill steak house that was across from Mi Amigo Ricardo’s.
There was also another place right out of town where you picked your uncooked steak and then cooked it yourself on a big mesquite grill they had.

Guess we’ll have to try the Hideout, thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Great place! Only been there twice since opening. It's kinda neat when you order steak. If you choose, you can get your steak still fairly raw. The'll give you a hot brick, and cook the bite you cut off on the brick to your liking. I know other restaurants have done it, but i've never seen it personally. It's pretty neat!
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the report. Will have to give it a try!
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Taking my fiancé there for our anniversary dinner. Who doesn't love a good steakhouse??
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
This will be where my best friend and I go to celebrate my divorce being finalized when it happens.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:45:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This will be where my best friend and I go to celebrate my divorce being finalized when it happens.
View Quote

That is a very good reason to celebrate. I walked out of that courtroom a happy man!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top