Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2021 9:43:53 AM EDT

Of course the the local propaganda NBC station has to let us know that there was no social distancing or mask wearing
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Is the the white coming home equivalent of heritage fest with blacks rioting and looting?
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is the the white coming home equivalent of heritage fest with blacks rioting and looting?
View Quote

I have no idea, I'm a Columbus State Community College drop out
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 7:45:01 AM EDT
[#3]
So much has changed from when I went to school there 30 years ago.   Back then they would drink and roll off the roof of the house and/or light the porch couch on fire.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 8:38:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Ahhhhh Chitfest, the good old days.  When I was there in 2006ish it was just a big assed house party that happened to be in the street.  I'm glad to see they've leveled up.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I was down there many years ago for an OSU/Michigan game.  OSU won and the place went nuts.  We had driven my friend's dad's new car down.  We watched a hoard of drunken idiots start flipping cars.  We saw what we thought was our friend's dad's car get flipped.  He went catatonic like Cameron in Ferris Buehler's day off......

Unbeknownst to us, someone had parked an almost identical car right in front of our friend's dad's car, and that was the one we saw getting flipped.  It wasn't funny at the time, but we got a good laugh out of it later.

The cops finally showed up after there were about 10 couches on fire in the street.  They chased off all the drunkards so the shingle pickers could come through and put out the fires......
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top